Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

so obviously there are different routes we can take ruins caves etc...but which boss are we going to face??? ive seen the boss box rops for which character you have with you or is that the boss??? lol

The only real boss is Dark Falz, but we have to unlock it by obtaining a certain amount of points.

woooo I found a dollar

isnt he a clone of de rol le? doesnt sound like much of a boss to me u.u

well thats the program df version mission but what about the event missions is each area going to have a drifferent one???

I could be wrong, but I don't think there are bosses at the end of those missions. I don't even think they have mini-bosses. Anyone?

On 2008-04-22 09:16, McFlyVII wrote:
    I could be wrong, but I don't think there are bosses at the end of those missions. I don't even think they have mini-bosses. Anyone?
    EspioKaos is the expert!
    Valium makes your soul get higher and enables faking fire... Queen bees lose to wasps, ritalin filled debutante, when you don’t like what you see hiding’s easy in a SUV. Schizophrenic photogenic, psychogenic hallucinogenic, manic depressive aggressive, psycho wards are so possessive, attention deficit disorder, hand held cassette recorder x_x

if you look at psupedia it says boss box drops in maximum attack G it may even say on here if they have it

i just looke on here and i think maybe the bead groode is considered maybe??? probably not maybe it is dark ffalz for each of them then program df is just fighting dark falz of that mission i have no clue

I know that we have to unlock Dark Falz and he's only in program DF. I'd say that there is about a 90% chance that each of the other MAG missions will have a final room with sub-bosses who then drop boxes.

There will be mini-bosses such as Bead Groodes, Shinowa Hidokis, Grass Assassins, etc., but no real boss until we unlock Program DF.