Thread: Resubscription

I haven't played in about 6 months. If I resubscribe, will my account still retain its characters and items?

Once & forever Protranser Gunslinger-08's Avatar

It's a distinct possibility.

Ship 2 - Gatz

I left for over a year. Came back, everything the same. More than likely the same for you.

Thanks a bunch. I'm glad I didn't miss too much content. Hopefully I can play regularly after the bills are paid. This "adult" thing is kind of hard lol.

On 2008-04-22 13:10, Theoderic wrote:
    Thanks a bunch. I'm glad I didn't miss too much content. Hopefully I can play regularly after the bills are paid. This "adult" thing is kind of hard lol.

Thats wierd.....someone told me if u stopped playing for 3 months straight, they would delete ur info....

I believe when i called xbox (since thats how i sucribed) XD i asked could i hold off on my game. Basically says that pause my subrscription until im ready to do it again.....But the guy i asked said i couldnt do that.....

Not sure....bcuz if i can, i may have to do that eventually
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

I also just reactivated my account after literally a year of not playing and all must stuff was still there.

btw, I'm on PC

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SammaeltheDark on 2008-04-22 16:33 ]</font>
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)

If you don't pay for your account for three months, then they can delete your data. However, they rarely do.