Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Been gone since firebreak.

Im buying ambitions of the illuminus in about 1month.

But i was considering buying a month of reg PSU while i wait.

Are PSu and ambitions of the illuminus on different servers or can i play with them just not on any new missions.

Do i need to have xbox live in order to play if i already payed the 10$ or do i need a gold card.

Also i have a Newman Lvl 56 (10 Fortecher)
    What is the best mission non illuminus for me to play to gain exp?

Also, what is the easiest S rank weapon to get a hold of.?

Thanks.

don't about the 360 but you should be able to get ahold of a halarod pretty fast on player shops.

AotI and the regular PSU servers are the same. You don't need Gold, Silver is enough, and of course the game's monthly charge. I'm not sure what a good EXP mission would be. For a newman fortetech Halarods are practically dirt cheap in player shops.

Lol, not on different servers but you will not be able to use, see or participate in anything that comes from AOTI.

Don't know about easiest PSU exp-gain mission outside of AOTI. S rank anything I guess. Anything with a boss is good.

Don't know about xbox live stuff.

Easiest S rank to get? Lol.

You haven't gotten the game but you already desire to level up quicker than normal?

1) No, they operate on the same servers. You just can't access the new features or enter any player shops that use AotI room tickets.

2) No, you don't need a Gold Subscription to play. You just need an active Guardians License.

3) Maximum Attack G is going on right now. You can get some decent EXP out of it. Access this mission at the Guardians HQ, 5th floor in Clyez. Outside of AotI, though... I don't know. I've -heard- Neudaiz missions give out decent EXP.

4) No idea.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Amalga on 2008-05-06 12:31 ]</font>

Guardian of the Black Heart Danny_Dark's Avatar

Do you already have the "065 Terrorattack" ?
    ...(Just Kidding)...
    PSU PS2/PC REST IN PEACE !

Seems like you played on a 360, is this the case?

Currently the PC/PS2 servers are suffering from a FUBAR with the billing servers and it has not been resolved yet. I don't know if new purchases are affected, but people doing monthly subscriptions have been caught in an "Error 65." SoA's GMs say they're trying to find a solution, but given that Sega of Europe controls NA PC/PS2's billing servers, I fear it may take a while.

The 360 servers are doing fine, however.

PSU v1 and AotI both share the same servers--you will simply not be able to visit the rooms of AotI players or join them on AotI-only missions. And honestly, you'd be missing out on a lot of stuff. AotI really improved the game.

I can't really help with the v1 mission leveling bit offhand, but I'd say the Crimson (10* saber) is one of the most common S-ranks out there right now. Halarods are pretty common too, and since you're a Newman fortetecher, that's right up your alley.

Can anyone tell me how much a halarod is about now?

Crimson is found in De ragan boxeS?

Note that Maximum Attack G is AotI only!

And for xbox, you need to have the original PSU disk in any case to play AotI.

Lol, don't even hunt Crimson. Go to a player shop and buy one. They are less than 10,000 meseta. You earn more than that in 1 run of ANY mission.

P.S. Just ask a random person for one. More than likely they have about 55 million Crimsons and will hand you more than one. I can't even give mine away.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-05-06 13:44 ]</font>