ive loooked through the partner machine section and stuff.. but unlike the mags in pso, there dont seem to be any specific ways to get certain PAs =/

theres a whole bunch of questions i have about them but i cant find many answers

i get the feeding system, but there doesnt seem to be any info about them other than that, i wanna know like.. what my PA would look like and stuff, and how to get it there, and if it HAS to turn into that little person, cause thats dumb and i dont want it >.>;;

anyone know anything about them?

Um, PA's (Photon Arts) are not associated Partner Machines. Partner Machines are not Mags. Even the Mags in PSU aren't Mags. They are RCSM's and TCSM's. You buy Photon Arts in a store and equip them on your weapon. Partner Machinery do not allow you do gain Photon Arts.

Edit: P.S. If by "getting a certain PA" you mean getting a certain Partner Machinery appearance, look hard on that page and you will find a feeding chart. It is pretty self-explanatory.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-05-07 15:35 ]</font>

On 2008-05-07 15:33, McFlyVII wrote:
    Um, PA's (Photon Arts) are not associated Partner Machines. Partner Machines are not Mags. Even the Mags in PSU aren't Mags. They are RCSM's and TCSM's. You buy Photon Arts in a store and equip them on your weapon. Partner Machinery do not allow you do gain Photon Arts.

Edit: P.S. If by "getting a certain PA" you mean getting a certain Partner Machinery appearance, look hard on that page and you will find a feeding chart. It is pretty self-explanatory.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-05-07 15:35 ]</font>
    i meant PM ;
    srry about that lol