Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

So I never fail to insert foot to mouth before I give a considerable amount of time to merit doing so.

I got 065ed yesterday, entered a ticket, and proceeded to write negative things about the 065ing in the forum. Also, in the ticket I wasn't outright rude but I did put in an innuendo that this happens too much and that I'm annoyed.

I checked this morning and it was already fixed to my UNBELIEVABLE surprise. So I'm sorry Sega. I should have been a little more patient. I hope everyone else's 065 woes get taken care of as promptly. I would post this on the Sega forums but alas I am banned from them haha.

I put in a ticket Saturday, hoping I get back on as quick as yourself. What info did you give them besides the acct. name?

Well I'm glad someone was able to get back online.. I'd prefer it alot more, however, if they fixed the accounts of those of us who have been out longer. But at least it's something.

Wow nice... I've been 65'd since thursday night (checked this morning, I've updated my ticket twice to keep it from closing on me)

I hope they get around to my account. Maybe I should try being more hostile?
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Lol, I don't know at all if it was the hostility that helped me or the fact that I quit for a year the last time we had a huge problem. As for info, I gave them what I thought to be my character ID (I must have gotten it right), my email, my username for the playsega account, and my full real name. I issued the ticket in one of those "player abuse" forms since it was the only ticket I could find. I do feel bad that I am on before some of the longer 065ers but this is proof positive I guess that they are actually doing their jobs which I was rude to say otherwise.

I am going to start updating my ticket every other day with a ticker. Then I'll just cut and paste in the line with an updated day count so that they know how long I have been 065 with 'pending cancel'
    Cheating is just an admission of personal inadequacy.

Where do you submit a ticket?

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/...ontact.php#skb
    go to the support knowledge base, and "ask a question"
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Thought as much, I submitted one last week and I've yet to be able to play. =

On 2008-05-12 08:37, Gothica wrote:
    Where do you submit a ticket?
    http://phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php

You beat me to it but I didn't go through the support knowledge base. I filled out an "abusive behavior" ticket at the bottom of the page. Maybe those get put as priority over the other submission tickets?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-05-12 08:53 ]</font>