View Poll Results: So yah. Anyone else think that a 9* saber Sange, which is overall worse than the already newbish Cr

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's a complete waste.

11 14.29%
  • Nope, I really want it.

35 45.45%
  • I want it just in case it's needed for something.

6 7.79%
  • Indifferent.

25 32.47%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

So yah. Anyone else think that a 9* saber Sange, which is overall worse than the already newbish Crimson, is a complete waste of a final MAG goal? I mean nostalgia mospalgia, fond memories aren't worth getting a 200,000,000 kill count for. It will never ever be used by anyone past the first week after the event.

The ONLY reason I will hold onto it is the possibility of it being needed for something later ie: a combination with Yasha to form some Uber S rank.

However if they make Sange or it's board available as a drop in ANY way, I am canceling my account and going back to PSO. It would have been a waste of time in that case.

No, I don't think of it as a waste. I could care less about the stats, I just want a Katana. Like I've said a million times already, this is the one rare I want the most.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

On 2008-05-14 08:52, Para wrote:
    The final prize should be Spread Needle/G for everyone thus making all the Kill Count players go oh wtf.
    Agreed. Even though we'll never hit that 200 mil anyway.

I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, if we do get it then I'd say it's better than some of the other 'prizes' at least, in the sense that it actually has some use out in the field, rather than just sitting in your room flapping open once every couple of seconds to show you all the coins it has, none of which can actually be used as currency, making it about as useful as a solar powered torch. They could have given us a better 200m prize, but they could have given us a lot worse too.

On 2008-05-14 08:52, CeruleanWitch wrote:

See:
    On 2008-05-14 08:31, McFlyVII wrote:
    However if they make Sange or it's board available as a drop in ANY way, I am canceling my account and going back to PSO. It would have been a waste of time in that case.
    Why aren't you back there already?
    Um, because Sange is not a board or drop yet? Could have sworn the paragraph answered it for everyone.

Edit: P.S. Still has no relevance. The question is your opinion about the final prize. If I wanted your opinion about whether I should stay or go, the poll would have been about that. Nice try.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: McFlyVII on 2008-05-14 08:59 ]</font>

what, its only a 9*????
    that CANT be the 200 mill price.

Retired PC/PS2 server caras:
    AUTARCH, M cast, Lv 147, FG/PT
    NORDLYS, M newman, LV141, AT
    Frozt, F beast, LV106, FF

On 2008-05-14 08:57, EMPYREAN wrote:
    what, its only a 9*????
    that CANT be the 200 mill price.
    This is Sonic Team we're talking about. You'd have to have no expectations for them to be impressed.

On 2008-05-14 08:31, McFlyVII wrote:
    However if they make Sange or it's board available as a drop in ANY way, I am canceling my account and going back to PSO.
    Gib rarz
    lol tidus

The Artist Formerly Known As... Something Else SammaeltheDark's Avatar

Enjoy your old, clunky, outdated game
    ノーマン (Nohman), Lv.125 Male Human, BR 34, 1 Rebirth (PSP2i)