Default Arcade- Saved score to wrong game and other things

Well, I was getting a nice Onslaught run, when I should be getting to bed so I start to wrap it up by suiciding. Knowing I'm going to be dropping out from a long game I start switching through the forum through new tabs to make sure I'm still logged in and it saves my score.

Since the game's lagging so much and slowing me down, it seemed to have saved my score of 3000780000 to the Archery 2000 page... and while I'm sure such a show of pure marksmanship that allowed me to pierce the bullseye of 300078000 targets simultaneously would normally be a noteworthy feat, I'm rather it moved back as my Onslaught score and my previous score in Archery 2000 of 60 restored.

Speaking of, when I had hit 60 on Archery 2000 after Siertes, it placed me as the champion of the game despite one being before or after the other. Is there a way to make such ties share the position, so that, for example of Archery 2000, there'd be multiple first places at 60, multiple second places at 59, etc., or at least display as such?

You have to admit, it makes both of your comments all the more hilarious XD

Owned. >_>;

The wrong score being saved for the wrong game is a known bug in the current version of the Arcade. From what I've read, it should be fixed in the next version.

The Archery 2000 score has been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sychosis View Post

Haha, yeah, I had gotten a screen of that when it happened as well, it was pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    The Archery 2000 score has been removed.
    I don't really mind if the score isn't added to the Onslaught page, but is there anyway I could get back my previous score of 60 on Archery 2000, or should I just try to get it again? Siertes and a few others who frequent the arcade should be able to vouch for me, but if not, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixfortune View Post
    I don't really mind if the score isn't added to the Onslaught page, but is there anyway I could get back my previous score of 60 on Archery 2000, or should I just try to get it again? Siertes and a few others who frequent the arcade should be able to vouch for me, but if not, eh.
    When your Onslaught score was submitted, the old Archery score was erased. Without knowing the specifics about when it was submitted, I can't recreate the exact database information. So, I would just recommend trying again. I doubt it will take more than a few attempts to get your perfect score back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixfortune View Post
    Haha, yeah, I had gotten a screen of that when it happened as well, it was pretty funny.

I'll see if I can re-add the score and get the listing for Archery 2000 on the main arcade page corrected (it's still showing that crazy score).

Quote Originally Posted by Sychosis View Post

Hahaha! I totally made that comment on purpose <_<

I can see the future!

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Looks to be good now, thanks.