View Poll Results: Which is your most favorite feature of PSU?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Character Customization Features

21 77.78%
  • Expansive Worlds

8 29.63%
  • Story

6 22.22%
  • Customizing your room

6 22.22%
  • Missions

7 25.93%
  • Gameplay

11 40.74%
  • Other features

7 25.93%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What do you like most in PSU?

I wanted to ask the online community of PSU this question because I am curious to what people have to say about the game.

In my opinion, I love this game mostly because of the sheer large expansive worlds that you can explore and the variety of customization features that you can apply on your character. To me this feature is soooo cool because you basically get the option to personalize your character or characters.

i like throwing level 31+ megid, barta, & zonde at distance
    foes and start going "Hwa ha ha ha ha ha"
    at them. I love doing that. *joking*

I really like leveling up techs and
    hunt for rares in this game.

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Versatile but Indecisive Alizarin's Avatar

Character customization.
    While not the deepest, it has the aesthetic style I like and plenty of options that make it stand out above most other games with character creation.
    There is also the fact that clothing is separate from "armor" so you can maintain your looks (for the most part) without sacrificing stats. Best part is that the in-game world and system allow and explain for this to work through use of technological means.

Also, while not mentioned as one of the poll choices, the gameplay is relatively unique to this franchise's online offerings as far as RPGs go, something that is usually reserved for action games. It shares similarities with Monster Hunter (considered more of an action game than an RPG), and the Tales of Series (although considered more in line of using a fighting game system, there are moves in PSU that look remarkably like techniques and spells used in this series).

All in all, the customization options and gameplay are the features I like most.
    Last edited by Alizarin; Aug 20, 2008 at 12:09 AM.

i like the market nothing feels better than making a good deal off something you worked really hard for.

Missions is my choice. There isnt much variety between them, but I'm always excited when new ones are released.

You really cant customize your character outside of appearance. You're very limited with weapons (there really aren't that many options... >_>). Everyone practically runs around with the same stuff. And in most cases, you're forced to play the optimal race to have fun at some job types.

The worlds arent that expansive... Ohtoku city is just one big square with doors. Moatoob is the least impressive planet. Parum is boring. I really wish there was more exploration involved. Would also be pretty cool to have NPCs walk around (who says you have to talk to them!?). A Day/Night feature could help out this game too...

The story is bunk. Nuff said.

I find customizing my room tedious sometimes. I could really do without.
    Last edited by unicorn; Aug 20, 2008 at 12:17 AM.

I like online mode for it's missions and areas to explore. When you run a mission on a higher rank it presents a challenge and seems different from whatever rank you are on. The areas are fun to explore though they're reused, I still find reruning v1 or v2 missions enjoyeable.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

i like playing PSU and all that goes with it.

The thing I like the most about PSU is that PSO came before it.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

The reason I like PSU was because of the community. I don't know where everyone's problems came from, but I had some good fun while I was on. It was easy to communicate, and I didn't have much of a problem with spammers. (PC/PS2, I played PC)

Also, I did like the character customization. I haven't seen two of the same character except on purpose.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Almost every feature in PSU I enjoy.

I've always liked the sense of community in the game. Communities is what's always kept me to remain playing PSO and PSU, as well as some other smaller online titles.

The character customization is better than almost every other game I've played, and the gameplay itself is more than fun enough. I really like how players can chose to relax and have fun with the gameplay, but you also have options to tweak it to your liking and improve on your tactics + equipment to do better.

The market system I didn't really like much until AoI. I have to say it's very well done now in my opinion.

I tend to use my imagination a lot while going through planets and their missions, so the world itself tends to seem bigger than it really is to me, so I really enjoy that aspect.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!