Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Red face Anyone else miss PSO?

I miss playing the DC and GC PSO's i know you can still play pso bb but the games are dead online and boring now. I just miss the fun of pso PSU was massively disapointing. I remember the old DC and GC games wow those where the days. prob most fun ive ever had on a game and they ruined it with PSU!!! Anyone else feel this way? Name was Dark Saiyan on dreamcast and Xenokai on GC and all other PSO's PSU's. i miss it

I sure do miss my good ol' PSO.

Waking up early mornings to get some C-mode in on the JP ships, spending hours assisting in SJS runs, and getting well acquainted with Temple looking for the those flippin' Yas9Ks.

Man those were the days. >D

While detailed discussion on them is forbidden, I sure am thankful for those unofficial servers. >_>;

Sure do. Though i tought it was only fun with co-op or online. Im scared to join the unofficial servers. Dont wanna get all my info hacked or FSOD or corrupted. Its still great but after playing PSU for a while PSO seemed all so and ancient. Its still fun.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

PSO hasn't gone anywhere, it will always be around. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't often think back on all the great times I had, and a large poster on my wall makes sure that I don't.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Of course I do! I still play it from time to time, whether on the unofficial servers or just with my friends in offline co-op mode on GC.

swear eternity on this rose

I missed PSO, but fortuneately I got Xbox and GC and play it offline or on unofficial servers.
    PSO makes more fun than PSU. A mixture of both would be great (Fighting-style of PSU, but grafic and setting AND SOUND from PSO).

I mean, PSU got beautifull outfits and a really funny gameplay...
    but I miss the old soundtrack, the symbol-chat, the Ruins/Seabed/Jungle-Areas and the grafic in PSO (look at seaside or seabed) is so much better than in PSU!
    Last edited by Aki03; Sep 10, 2008 at 08:06 AM.
    5 reasons why its legit to play as a girl in MMORPGs:
    1. MMORPG - Mostly Men Only Role Playing Girls
    2. Friendship never depends on the gender - only love do
    3. Acting as someone who isnt real just means to play the game
    4. Girls like girls, men like them, too
    5. Does it really matter? Really? Its just a game!

PSO is not dead, in fact i will be getting a new DC next week and revive my char again.

Sure i miss that game, but it´s kinda hard to get in that game after being so used to PSU.
    Even if the unmentioned server goes down as well for some wierd reason (?), i still have my copy of PSO on the GC. I will never ever sell that game.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

I really miss doing the CCA and tower runs on the xbox. So many hours put into those character and now they just collect dust. I do have PSOs sound track ripped to my 360 so I can at least replace PSUs lousy soundtrack but nothing was quite as great as the CCA.

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Freeze View Post
    I really miss doing the CCA and tower runs on the xbox. So many hours put into those character and now they just collect dust.
    Same here. Sure, I can get on BB! But, I'm not much for PC gaming unless it's an FPS so it's hard for me to stick to it. I like to do my gaming in front of the TV on the couch.