Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Zero for DS!!!

No that's more like it!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=41335

Can this make front-page please?
    CHAOTIX - Future Pro GunMaster
    More optimized than OpTiMuS, more powerfull than PowerL0RD.

1. No RAcaseal = instant fail. You can't not have RAcaseals. Hopefully, there will be RAcaseals.
    2. On sale this winter? Good stuff.
    3. Character design = blegh. The HUcaseal looks nifty but I don't like this cartoonish look.
    4. Online? Woo. W00.

There's still a fair bit we don't know about this game so more information is something to look forward to. You can type forward with one hand after the o.

From what i can read
    Opening line is 'Bring your own Character into Space!'
    The game is 60% complete to be released sometime in 2008
    Features the Visual chat which also enables you to draw your own doodles with the DS touch screen. Old school PSO style like symbol chat is also in it.

tsk tsk soukosu shot it down too fast but it does indeed feature online wifi 1-4 players, Offline option would be the local wireless play.
    Looks to feature the old style PSO classes
    Raycast
    Fomarl
    Raymar
    Humar
    Hucaseal
    Fonewal
    Humarl

Altho soukosa does make a good point on the lack of DS hardware to support things like dl missions etc.

Natasha_Milarose on PSUPEDIA
    http://psupedia.info/Special:Contrib...tasha_Milarose
    JP PC/PS2
    US/EU PC/PS2

i knew it. >_<

SEGA is going to force me to purchase a DS for a single game? *sigh* but if it's phantasy star, i'll most likely give in.......for the collection, of course.
    Yoyu says ~ wow, the story mode is actually interesting ~ tributes to laia, she's neat.......

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Mentally unstable? Please.

If you were mentally unstable and tried working in the video game industry, chances are you wouldn't last long enough to make it through making one title.

I think the article was just made to rile fans up. Any small detail can be picked upon and exaggerated.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

So, that Zero thing is going to be for socializing only?
    I didn't see anything about game plan in it.

Oh yeah, OP, we all know that Sega screwed up badly with PSU, but people still play it regarudless. Just something that your friend has to deal with.

Not a DS too!
    Jesus, I need to get a car first! ; _ ;

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'm pretty excited to see what the gameplay will be like, but I think I'm more interested in the story honestly.

Seems like we're trekking back to Ragol, but during what time period? That artstyle looks somewhat similar to PSU's (notice the CAST wearing what seems like AMF parts).

The only thing I'll admit I'm not too excited about is the "chibi" look. I'm sure I'll get past it quickly though.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I see no HUnewearl. I see HUmarl. This fails. Unless of course HUney hasn't been announced/is HUmarl but someone messed up translation.

Nice to see Phantasy Star branching out a bit, but I'm really not too keen on the art style for this.

To be honest though, I can't see classes like RAcaseal and HUnewearl being dropped. They were too popular in PSO to warrant it. Having said that, HUnewm? D:

I'll have to wait on more details before I make an opinion. I don't own a DS anyway (I just bought a PSP for Phantasy Star Portable, dammit!), so it'll need to be amazing to warrant me buying a DS. Amazing as in not ripped-off from either PSO or PSU. I don't care what anyone says, PSO's battle system is old and cumbersome now, but PSU didn't go in the right direction for style (it looks pretty generic compared to PSO).

Anyway, here's hoping more details are announced soon.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

If I hadn't seen the screenshots with my own 2 eyes I would have never believed it. Respect to the Nintendo DS, I didn't think the handheld was powerful enough to run any version of PSO.

This game looks interesting. It looks like the gameplay is going to be more PSO then PSU which I have no problems with at all, I loved PSO. There doesn't seem to be any evidence of character creation soo far although it should be in there since it will have wifi multi player, it looks like there will be a story mode and we will be using one of the charcters in that article. Can't wait to see what it's like to play.