Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by deso123 View Post
    I hate nintendo
    Good for you.

Care to explain?

They should have shot themselves in the face right after N64 and gave all their money to Sega. Sega isn't that great but at least they didn't turn - (literally).
    Last edited by Dragwind; Oct 1, 2008 at 09:40 PM. Reason: offensive post

Sega also bankrupted itself and had to be bought out by another company to stay afloat, also if you only said that to incite a reaction, there are better places to cause a stir insulting Nintendo than a site devoted to a series created by Sega.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

This is something I'm sure they are aware of, and hopefully measures will be taken to prevent it. I've played quite a few DS titles online, and unfortunately they have all been tampered with by cheating devices in some form or another.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Between Gameshark, Action Replay, and homebrew cheating apps,

playing online with a person that is lv20 decked with the best gear just isn't surprising. Just sayin'...

Also, you have the choice to leave the game if you are playing with a cheater. If they get good enough at it, a way to block/ignore the player by Guild Card number.

Also, I would love to see the return of FSOD. Aah, the drama.

I highly doubt cheaters can be stopped, but if you play it safe and careful you'll be fine.

My advice would be to take advantage of the early days of the game; meet some great friends, trade guild cards and by the time the expletive hits the fan, cut down on playing with strangers, and fall back on playing mostly with your friends. Or if you detect a cheater, just leave the game. I suspect this will be even less of a problem though, as it's far more likely that people you actually know will have a DS and PS0, rather than a GameCube/Xbox/Dreamcast as well as PSO as well as an active internet subscription.

I've already talked three of my DS owning friends into getting the game at any rate. :P

I pretty much played PSO online compulsively, and outside of a few FSOD's (in one of which I lost a Holy Ray!) I came out relatively unscathed.

Just be careful, and you'll be fine.

(My, that was pretty long-winded.)

Quote Originally Posted by Saphion View Post
    I highly doubt cheaters can be stopped, but if you play it safe and careful you'll be fine.
    I agree with this. You're going to have cheaters from day 1 or 2.

@ChaosAngel92: hacking/cheating is not why PSO vanished.... it may be why you got bored of PSO but PSO vanished because the game was old, and needed a revamp. that revamp was PSU. PSO was still playable well after PSU was released..... it vanished because sega had newer projects to support......Anyhow, I don't know how much hacking will help/hurt this game, it's bound to be short and sweet. like PS:P, which you can beat in 10 hours of gameplay, level cap in 20 hrs.

Corruption detected in trainer card

Hacking will be around for DS. Im sure... why? R4.

Phantasy Star without hacking is not Phantasy Star.