Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Study everything about it, and spend a great deal of time playing it.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Make a RAmar and get used to playing on the DS after being so used to a DC controller, then work on pictochats.

Learn the controls and get the hang of it, on story mode, then Jump in to WiFi, and Trade f/c's here.

I change my post!

I would find out make my character, get online, hope I know some people.

Or

if not, then I would play single player mode

Or

If my brother(s) have it I will play with them.

...Start playing?
    ...Rest in peace, ol' chap. :'(

Next to your coffee machine, drinking your coffee

single player mode. I'm a soloist at heart. Maybe later after i've beaten that i will get online. If my friends have it i'll probably get on sooner to hang with them
    Hey guys, want to see a magic trick? *disappears for a few years*

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

I would start by running to the room of the three gargoyles. I'd push in the right tongue and a door might lead me down a staircase into the wall climb. Here, I must choose my next path. I could race up to the observatory, spin the sundial and pass into the room of the golden idols. Once there, I'd push down on their faces to release the doors, that may take me below or lead me into the shrine of the silver monkey. I'd assemble the statue there and I may be headed for the torch room. If the elevator is up, I could jump into the elevator and descend into the mineshaft. I might climb up the ladder or plow through the stone wall. If I find the key, it may unlock the tombs of the ancient kings, allowing me to climb into the spider's lair. If I escape, I may have a chance to sit upon the throne of the Pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, I'll be able to crawl into pit of despair and finally make my way through the cave of size, back to the temple gate. The choices are mine and mine alone. Wish me luck!

Heh heh. That picture reminds me of those (hidden object) games like Stone of Destiny. Almost makes me want to go clicking on that picture to find the hidden bird in there.

Not much to say. When I get the game, I'd probably quickly look through the manual to find out any information I need beforehand. Then I'd jump right into character creation and give it a go in the single-player game, to get my feet wet. There seems to be a bit more involvement, controls, and communication needed for NPCs, so I definitely want to get a hang of that before going online. This would be especially true when talking about the Japanese version.

Quote Originally Posted by cApNhOwDy View Post

I would start by running to the room of the three gargoyles. I'd push in the right tongue and a door might lead me down a staircase into the wall climb. Here, I must choose my next path. I could race up to the observatory, spin the sundial and pass into the room of the golden idols. Once there, I'd push down on their faces to release the doors, that may take me below or lead me into the shrine of the silver monkey. I'd assemble the statue there and I may be headed for the torch room. If the elevator is up, I could jump into the elevator and descend into the mineshaft. I might climb up the ladder or plow through the stone wall. If I find the key, it may unlock the tombs of the ancient kings, allowing me to climb into the spider's lair. If I escape, I may have a chance to sit upon the throne of the Pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, I'll be able to crawl into pit of despair and finally make my way through the cave of size, back to the temple gate. The choices are mine and mine alone. Wish me luck!
    Epic response would be epic, if it were on-topic.

But sadly, it doesn't look like we'll see diversity in levels as such in PS0.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Shalo the Katana Warrior/Furrypaws Lacker ofTitle furrypaws's Avatar

Make my character, then wait until either my brother or sister gets it (hopefully both) and play with them before I go alone. Normally, finding out a game is much more fun with others than it is alone, not to mention it's normally a little annoying to have to wait for someone else to figure out a game.