Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dexter_safe View Post
    mite aswell ask
    on the 360 version of psu get fights every day about dumb things like
    (my pallete is better than urs or u suck at this games) things like that.
    does this happens as much on the ps2/pc version?? ya this is prolly
    a dumb ass question =P
    You will find these arguments everywhere you go. Sometimes it's foolish, sometimes it's for good science!
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

There's no point in hunting PF at WB. Not only can u obtain PF on any other mission on Neudiaz than WB, But you can hunt for PF (or any other rare mission) on any planet, as long as that planet has a rare mission released (atm Neudiaz and Moatoob). All you have to do once you found a rare mission, just move to another planet and you'll have that planet's rare mission (Foi <--> PF).....

...And what's the deal with WB SPEED RUNz :/ i find that that useless if not pointless.....D:

That's not coolness D:

the point with speed WB runs is just to get to the boss boxes,i'm just a simple acrotecher tho so all i can do is support o.0(i don't care for these speed runs tho)

yes, there are some nice expensive drops at wb s2, so speed runs is better for that.
    and the simple reason why people are still there is beacuse thatīs the ONLY place where there are still a few people left. IF you want a random party, thereīs no chance at all in finding people anywhere else in the game (thatīs due the low population -- lack of new content). some people donīt enjoy playing solo as much as big parties.

I think people do them just because theres lots of people there.

Because the remaining player base of PSU are all retarded and lack the mental capacity to do any other mission.
    I will never be a memory.

Quote Originally Posted by dexter_safe View Post
    mite aswell ask
    on the 360 version of psu get fights every day about dumb things like
    (my pallete is better than urs or u suck at this games) things like that.
    does this happens as much on the ps2/pc version?? ya this is prolly
    a dumb ass question =P
    Let me just say this. I came from the pc/ps2 side so can't know tell me i'm wrong about this. Yes people do agrue about stuff like that on the pc/ps2 side... and did it often but know the reason why its not as bad as it use to be is because there's not enough people and ppl dont want to get into to it with the lil bit of ppl thats there. its going t make it hard to find some1 to party with.

Well if anyone wants to do a mish besides WB, give me a hollar Ive grinded that mish so much, i got everything so I hate it @_@, and far as that mish goes, its easy and has something for every class, you can skip like half the mobs and they always gather together so its easy to kill them at once, so its a easy to solo, but really repetative after the 1st couple runs, i'll be there once in awhile to hang with ppl but thats about it (if anyone see's me there and the 1st person to yell "panda's rule" you will win 200,000 meseta, im not joking, thats how rare I goto this place ) will only give out meseta once a dayo.o
    Last edited by hunterseifer; Nov 30, 2008 at 05:18 PM.
    #1 Dont feed the pikachu's #2 Do a barrel roll! <(O_O;<) gib meh teh babeh!

WB is boring. Much rather do DG or Grove. I only do WB if people me mail to help.
    My wanted games of 2013:
    Ducktales(PS3), Ys Celceta(Vita), Beyond: Two Souls(PS3), Legend of Heroes:Sen no Kiseki (PS3, JP version)