Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Lol, these threads, these threads...

well theres nothing wrong if you find Love in an online game hell my Wife and I met on the DC PSO v2 and were going on 7 years now, if you just play a online game just to meet girls thats not right, but yeah I have dated (And Married) someone I met off the PSO/PSU series

Quote Originally Posted by hewitt View Post
    Lol, these threads, these threads...
    best reply yet.

Remember this:
    Girls make guys happy they are our reason for living.
    This said if a guy has a girl in his life even if the relationship is over a game he will be happy.
    Is that not all that matters?
    It has to be true. . . I hope.

Whatever makes their boat float ya know, I mean, who are we do judge others?

Well, I've never dated anyone on PSU or online. People need to get out more and enjoy the world a little more. Maybe even meet someone. The online thing can be an easy way of feeling confused about another person, especially when you never get to see them (in person), and how the may react to certain feelings, or emotions. Though it's your life, and may choose to live it in your own ways...
    PACHI - M - Newman/Masterforce 150
    Natasha - F - Human/Acrotecher 150

PSU = Second Job

no matter where it is...love can find its way and maybe it can even fade away. thats why they make sappy love songs and movies like you got mail. to give people one thing and that is hope. everyone is trying to find that someone to complete them. some people just dont want to look hard enough for it. so they try many forms of it. yeah some times it works but only if you get the communication down. Falling in love can suck alot of times. even if its over the net.

& stirring up controversy
    Lake WorthLESS, FLO-RIDA, IN DAH GHETTO CUZ I'M A GANGSTUH

The only thing I do in PSU is try to piss off as many people as I possibly can while trying to get "CYBUR CHIX". Hey, it sure beats actually playing a game that requires no skill and has no competitive modes whatsoever. With Competitive gametypes being non-existent I don't see any point in leveling up. I know others think otherwise...
    But having multiplayer without anyway to actually play against other people is just ridiculous.

I never get bored of pulling that pic out everytime I see one of those threads:

Spoiler!

Butsrlsy, no I le didn't.
    Almost all the girls (teh real ones) I play PSU with are on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. There's already no point for me to date someone, so much less someone I will never get to meet in real life.

These threads lol, my friend dates alot on psu and always ended up bad, and more drama, once one of the girls he tried to get with ended up coming after me <.<;(I dont date online, its BS and not real) my advice, go outside ppl, do something, woman are EVERYWHERE! not just online, and even then its a gamble since ppl tend to play as woman, from what I read on here, and I have a girl alt that I play from time to time so dont hit on me >.>
    #1 Dont feed the pikachu's #2 Do a barrel roll! <(O_O;<) gib meh teh babeh!