Default "What will hapen once upgraded" Question

I was just curious if this is somthing to even both doing does it actaully mean something? Or is it just a item details filler? Is it actually worth the effor to try and upgrade it?

If you upgraded there are two chance of it changing.

If you succesfully upgrade a roasted rare weapon you will have a Roasted Medium (and have a reward juicyline with it)

If you didn't upgrade successful, you will have roasted Welldone (chared)

So, it is worth it to upgrade your roasted rare weapons to get that title and % of weapon collection.

If you get it to 10 successfully, you get the Medium version. If you "break" it (only meat weapons can "break" when grinding in PSP) you get the burnt version.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

I would suggest saving and reloading for the desired outcome on the meat weapons, it's no fun going to farm upgrade grinders even if it only takes 2 minutes to load up and complete the very first free mission.

As for the other text about upgrades, saying that they will be "formidable once upgraded", they are the Kubara manufacturer copies. They tend to be stronger in terms of TECH/ATP but also have very small Photon supply making it a waste of grinders and a pain to use. This doesn't mean you should discard all Kubara products, the strongest weapons are Kubara products
    Chobits - LV100 CAST F Gunmaster!?
    Skull Sorceror - 20th run on True Darkness
    Guld & Milla - ~32nd run on True Darkness
    Spread Needle - 33rd run on Desert Terror
    Degahna Cannon - 23rd run on Grove of Fanatics

As a general rule though, Kubara weapons (the uniques anyway) have a large amount of variance, which means you won't always be hitting with the full listed Att/Tech values listed on them.
    (Dead server) :: Angra Mainyu : Ahura Mazda : Arbalest : Fischerspooner :: PSUpedia & Forums

Best trick is turn off PSP and reupgrade again till u get the maxed Upgrade.
    DeinoK Human Acromaster LVL 100 PS-perfect

I am a Al Rappy to know what you are take the quiz here.

To get the medium versions of the beef weapons, save your game each time you cook (upgrade) it successfully. Go to System -> Logout and reload your save-game whenever it gets "overcooked".
    If you're trying to make the well-done beef weapons, I would also save and reload to get it on the first grinder... better than having to go and farm extra grinders. When I made my medium beef weapon I got really lucky and all 10 upgraded successfully... lol

When I got my very first S grade weapon, which I thought it was the best thing ever, I tested 10 upgrades on it to see the variance of the PP/ATP bonus per upgrade. After seeing what the maximum values were (it varies up to 4 points, e.g +13, +14, +15, +16), I would upgrade once to see if I got +16 ATP and if I didn't I would go to System -> Logout without saving and reload my save-game to try again.

When I was first reading about this game and how there are element percentages on the best weapons, I thought to myself if I ever got a "perfect weapon" e.g. Shippujinlai 50%, I thought I would save and reload until I had perfect stats each upgrade... but it takes quite a long time even if you were to ignore PP and try to get maximum ATP only. I gave up since there's really not much point The game is easy enough and I'm not that much of a perfectionist.
    Last edited by Pheeel; May 19, 2009 at 03:17 AM.
    Chobits - LV100 CAST F Gunmaster!?
    Skull Sorceror - 20th run on True Darkness
    Guld & Milla - ~32nd run on True Darkness
    Spread Needle - 33rd run on Desert Terror
    Degahna Cannon - 23rd run on Grove of Fanatics