Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Missing the PSO world... =(

Been sitting here, staring at my screen for awhile, wishing PSO on something was still up and active. I've tried playing PSU for over a couple years, but I just can't get into it like I did with PSO so it just goes on and off whenever I do feel like playing it or don't.

Really do miss PSO, wish they would bring something back to us that was like it. I've played FFXI now for a good many years but even then that's not like how PSO was. XD I have a lot of good memories and stories with PSO, unfortunately I missed that contest that ya'll recently had due to not being online, but ah well. =)

I don't know if this is the right place, it's PSO-related and general talk but just felt like saying it. And perhaps wanted to talk to all the other people who miss what PSO brought us in life. =D

Blue Burst/Zero FTW!

PSO is still very much online, just use Google.

Oh really? o.O I read that all the servers were shutdown including Blue Burst.

Edit: Oooooh... I found something, thank you! If I can get it to work you'll be my new bestest friend. XD
    Last edited by Arisu; May 25, 2009 at 07:51 PM.

That was awfully quick, but slow
    That "thing'' you found has been there for awhile, but you found it fast...

Hah ; I didn't know any better. All I know is what I read, so I figured I've been SoL for awhile. @_@

PSO, in a sense, is still unique. There wasn't anything like it at that time. It was special that an online RPG playing right off your DC or GC - a real-time battle system for an online game with some good amount of character customizations. The characters, story settings, music, weapon designs are unforgettable.

PSU is a good game in its own rights, but the nostalgia is strong for PSO'ers. That's why it can't hold up the PSO'ers expectation for a unique experience. Look past this aspect & PSU is an enjoyable game. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Ah, while that's true Dhylec, PSU's still missing a lot. XD and it's hard to look past what you got so into for so many years. Their's a lot of things I don't like about PSU in my opinion, but I do play it once in awhile, just not that often anymore, with PSO still on the brain as heavy as ever. lol

I really do hope they look back at what PSO did for us and give us something similar, with the same mechanics, and not the new one's that PSU brought (that in my opinion didn't have the same feeling. @_@)

I'm sure it'll be the same way when FFXI closes down to for the new Square Enix MMORPG... or depending on SE's record, might be better.. ha, who knows.

two big factors that make PSU not admirable for me
    1-STUPID SYNTH!
    2-STUPID SYNTH
    bonus-STUPID SYNTH

personally i hate the whole weapon n armor system.. making all ur stuff is fine and dandy but it is EVERYTHING gah i hate it! it makes NO excited ment in looting at all.
    OH AND THE MAG
    thankyou PSU for turnin my mag into a stay at home mom..... really... depressing
    ok
    im done :P
    EQ? EQ? WHEREEEEEEEEEEE

Please Geek Responsibly

Haha, I very much agree with you Zeo. Much less having to take up a party space just to invite it. I prefered having a MAG to where you can turn in to something/colors that matches the style of your character. They were typically more useful too. >_>

As for Synth... I dislike it.. It just brings another game to chance of 'luck'.. and 9/10 times it's a failed synth or something lame you'll never get unless you spend 100mil or something pricey like that. I much prefer to find all the items that are worth it, then make them.

I was disappointed at first when I found out that they shut down the servers. Thought that meant I would never get to play online. Then I met the right people on this site, and they helped me get the BB version of the game, and I'm a happy man now. Almost LV90... Just don't go around asking for information about what you found. We can't talk about it, publicly, or privately, on this site.