Page 359 of 683 FirstFirst ... 259309349356357358359360361362369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 6822

Having all of the allergies is suffering,
    fucking rain already!! D:

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Quote Originally Posted by amtalx View Post
    It's a bit difficult to find, but the download is about 165MB. You're probably best off searching for it on Xbox.com and adding it your download queue from there.
    Nah, I already have the DLC. There's supposed to be a free in-game store item that is guaranteed to give you one of the new classes. This past weekend I only saw the special Spectre pack.

Ordered new computer parts. They come in, and no video when turning the computer on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    Ordered new computer parts. They come in, and no video when turning the computer on.
    ouch, that bites mate. hope your issue gets solved cleanly, that's never any fun.

on topic of thread: i just want to sleep
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Mill Lilly Harvester ARASHIKAGE's Avatar
    In arms reach of my Snow Queen at all times.

I'm very sleepy and I was rating in the wrong section, so I'll just post this here:

I've been following PSO2 for awhile now and I still have know idea what I'm going to do. I'm having trouble convincing friends that PSO2 is better than the other mmos out there; Rift, Star Wars, WoW, Diablo 3... Most of the PSO/PSU vets I know cringed at the idea of a returning PSU grind system and element system. And I try a counter with the good points like; Legendary weapons and... and um... Jumping...

My only hope is that this doesn't end with me breaking 47 shotguns to get one 10/10, while paying a cash shop real money to raise the higher element% on the weapons and armor that I've also been grinding and breaking and paying to re-grind and break *and rise and repeat*. Just so I can isolate myself in a social MMO, to do speed runs with my cast that I have to play if I want the SUV, thus motivating me to become a Cast Supremacist. While I'm sucking on this (blatant) cash cows tits I notice the cow has horns, and only looks and talks like a cow but the reality is; we haven't learned a thing, we are the ones getting milked by a company that doesn't care to fix their mistakes, as long as they can make money by slaping a PSO label on a completely different game to pull in the older generation of gamer. And in the end we are left with two opposing creatures smashed together fighting to be it's own original thing... Tell me how do you convince your friends to join you in blowing a Bulldyke cow?
    PSO GCN: Storm Shadow - RAmar - Retired
    PSU AOTI PC/PS2: Storm Shadow - Human Male PT - Retired
    PSZ: Hazatak Kid - RAmar - level 95

Retardacon \re-,tard-a-kan\ n 1 : retarded robot, humanoid, android, cyborg or cast as a : retarded decepticon b : cast from phanasty star found generally being retarded on these forums c : one who advocates cast supremacy 2 also see : cast supremacist

"arrgh such a retardacon"

Winter isn't here and the leaves are slowly falling off the tree. Trying to keep it clean by raking them in a pile and hoping that fresh new leaves will grow in their stead. Rebirth, what will be the pros and cons? Will it ever be the same?

Dear Sega, please learn how the Start menu works. Having the uninstall button pop up with nearly the same icon as the game... in Japanese... ugh.

*begins download again*
    Last edited by Randomness; Apr 18, 2012 at 07:27 PM.
    Coming Soon!

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

XP why is it the only time guy/girl friends seem to talk to me is for TECHNICAL SUPPORT, i hate it </3 I'm sure I'm not the only victim of this kind of BS

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Dear Sega, please learn how the Start menu works. Having the uninstall button pop up with nearly the same icon as the game... in Japanese... ugh.

*begins download again*
    I usually always keep the install file after the installation in the same folder as the program, just in case I need to reinstall. Also, I sometimes delete the shortcuts to the Uninstaller.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup345 View Post
    I usually always keep the install file after the installation in the same folder as the program, just in case I need to reinstall. Also, I sometimes delete the shortcuts to the Uninstaller.
    Yeah, I had already pitched the installer, and forgot the pesky uninstall shortcut. I screwed up big time.
    Coming Soon!