Is really so bad?
    Discuss?
    Because i can dupe items if needed
    but if PSO-W says its bad i wont

Bad. Duh?
    Coming Soon!

why though?
    who cares as long as its not ruining the game for others

If you're not going to trade the items then do whatever I guess. Duping items then trading them off or giving them away? THEN that defiantly ruins the hard work that others are doing.

i dont plan on it all items dupe are for personal use in my case atleast

Wow... I was hoping we'd have a bit longer to play online before these issuse came up.

As it stands if you arent going to play online then yeah I'd say dupe all you want but you plan on being online at all then no it wouldn't be ok with me.

Duping items instead of putting in the hard work is like taking steriods, it's a quick easy way to give yourself the upper hand over everyone else and I personnaly belive that it's wrong.

Thank you for being honest about it tho. ^.-
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

i can see what you you saying justyn
    but theres only one thing wrong with that
    Theres no competitive play in this game
    i could see if there was pvp and duping items to have the best gear
    but thats not the case as long as a player isnt going around one shotting mobs and bosses im fine with it
    because in the end your going to have that best gear and i do understand that duping is lazy but after like 20 runs and you still havent gotten the item you want it begins to get a bit tedious/frustrating
    but personally i havent duped just to let you know i just know how to

I wouldnt worry about it to much, because you need to actually use some sort of cheating hack or device you can't just dupe in-game supposedly

Quote Originally Posted by Flizzy View Post
    but thats not the case as long as a player isnt going around one shotting mobs and bosses im fine with it
    because in the end your going to have that best gear and i do understand that duping is lazy but after like 20 runs and you still havent gotten the item you want it begins to get a bit tedious/frustrating
    The part I bolded, that is what these games are all about. The hunt. Tedious, frustrating, makes you want to kill something... But my point is, it feels rewarding when you finally get it. Kudos to the poster who compared duping to steroids by the way, because that's pretty much what it's like. But as long as you do it for your own personal use and not to wreck the game for others, there's nothing wrong with it. Your game, you play how you want. But when it comes to online game play, try and stay legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Flizzy View Post
    While its true there's no competitive play it still can be frustrating to watch somone who hasnt put nearly as much time into the game as you clearing rooms faster and ending up with highly overpowerd gear without acually doing anything for it.

Now I'm not trying to start an argument or attack ppl who do use "hacks" or dupes this is just how I feel.

Plus as the person above me just posted, hunting the items is what these games are all about, the hunt. If it's frustrating you too much put the game down for a few days and playsomething else instead of taking the easy way out.

Personally I find using any form of hacking, duping, cheating in an online game extreamly disrespectful to the ppl who want to play the way it was meant to be played.

/end rant ;p
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"