Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

I don't see how that helps when the missile magically appears behind you and practically kills you.
    IM or PM me if you add me on PSZ.

I don't get why people make them kill themselves in the first place...you get less exp unless you actually kill it so why would you want it to kill itself? If you're trying to get to lvl 100, you kinda need ALL of the exp...

Quote Originally Posted by lavisblade View Post
    I don't get why people make them kill themselves in the first place...you get less exp unless you actually kill it so why would you want it to kill itself? If you're trying to get to lvl 100, you kinda need ALL of the exp...
    Because Arkzein actually pose a threat, so the sooner it dies the better, I'm fine not getting the last hit bonus, the NPCs usually steal that anyway.

Weeaboo. Cute. Obnoxious. Fitting. I accept.
    By the way, hadn't I already mentioned this tactic in the most hated enemies thread? Not that it's anything special and wot wot. Furthermore, for someone who zealously advocates personal experience as a necessity for gameplay value, isn't this thread somewhat against code? Or was it self-serving...
    Much love,
    MikeE

Post script: RAWR!!! Korses!!!!!!!!
    PSZ Characters:
    'Nei' HUnewearl lvl9x
    'Missouri Man' RAmar lvl4x
    F/C: 2794 0786 1457

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin_Cooper View Post
    Because Arkzein actually pose a threat, so the sooner it dies the better, I'm fine not getting the last hit bonus, the NPCs usually steal that anyway.
    So you actually get more experience for dealing the death blow? I was wondering why you don't have to tag mobs to get experience. Does this apply to bosses also? My NPC's are usually dead at that point but if they can steal the good boss
    exp that would be lame

According to the manual for the US release of PS0, when playing Story Mode, whoever delivers the killing blow gets 100% experience, the rest of the party in the room gets 80%. In all multi-player modes, everyone gets 100% experience as long as they're in the room when the kill is made.

5414 0106 1003
    Lv93 HUcast - Thanatos | Lv55 RAmar - Roland | Lv29 FOnewearl - Amberle

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Dirt Marvel View Post
    According to the manual for the US release of PS0, when playing Story Mode, whoever delivers the killing blow gets 100% experience, the rest of the party in the room gets 80%. In all multi-player modes, everyone gets 100% experience as long as they're in the room when the kill is made.
    Yeah I noticed that last night when I was playing. Thought that was pretty cool.

Also, when running through the tower on hard, I found the easiest way for me to kill Arkzein (it doesn't work so well with 2 unless you can dodge multiple missiles) is to run straight towards them until they fire the missile. Then I turn to the right (the cannon is on my left) so it turns towards me but if you go far enough you'll dodge it (I get hit sometimes but it works usually). Then you just stand in the middle of the missile's path and wait for it to blow up. Then you just run up and beat the crap out of it. Of course, it doesn't work so well with Arkzein-R but they're much easier without the missiles...

I hate that exp death blow thing, I'd be allright with it if lets say the npc acctualy hurt mobs but no. I can deal hundreds of damage only to have Kai point his gunblade and go "pew pew" for 12 damage and HE gets the death blow...

On a side note: Started doing SHET runs again (super hard eternal tower) and brought npcs with me to act as meatshields. I noticed that Kai does the infinite shot gunblade glitch...a lot lol.
    "No amount of power can compete with speed you can't even touch"

I am a HUnewearl to know what you are take the quiz here.

Infinite shot? Sounds awesome! What is it?