Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

i would rahter not knowing play with a AR user, i don't care if people use flashcart (thats just me not many pople would tho) but even if u only use AR offline still means u r finding/using items that r better then peoples very hard earned rares, so i don't relly like the idea, u will find by saying this almost noone here on PSOW will play with u now, and as nick said, don't trade anything (not that anyone would now anyways)
    | MSN Phantasy Star | PSP2 | Neah HUbeast (F) 122 | Zhai FOcaseal 133 |

Kind of sucks that AR is dividing the community yet again, and making any trades in the game now at the least questionable. Even if you know the person they somtimes don't realise they may have traded for a AR item. My advice if you do use it keep a character that is 100% legit to play with others

Yeah, from all of this, I'm only going to play legit online. Other than items that are actually possible that I may or may not have acquired from AR codes - but I promise you, I will not play online with any codes actually enabled.

(Keeping AR character separate from legit character)
    Last edited by fingyer; Apr 15, 2010 at 01:32 AM.

As long as you don't mess up my game, then I'm fine with you using the cheats that don't give you an advantage. (I'll still disconnect though, just in case). As for your argument that possible items are ok to hack out, I don't really get the point of it? Isn't the fun of this game searching for those items? O_o

Meh, I don't really see the point in using an AR, if used for anything other than aesthetics. Kind of ruins the point of the game, just running around collecting things and killing monsters; Trying to get better items and having fun with friends online doing it. And even then, it will still alienate you with other people because they will be wondering how far you used it.

Without that, what is the point of playing?

Giving yourself the items you want, legit or not, to me would be like playing monopoly and giving yourself all the money at the start; Sure, you can roll the dice, move the piece, and play with friends, but there is no fun in that, and they will all think your an ass hole.

Eh, I don't mind if you hack as long as you have a character that you keep all your hacks to and who you keep offline. Hack that Char a LV.5 Celeb Millias Breaker +99 W/ % at 100/100/100/100/100 if you want. Just don't use it online.

it it leaves my char fine, and it could be possible but not like a super rare like a phyco with 30/50/65/50/50, then go ahead, and dont trade me hacked stuff. i am fine with playing with kia or sarisa, in fact i think it would be cool
    PSZ:friend code is 0775 6033 7984(wifi not working)
    lvl 78 racast stealth. lvl 79 fonewearl crystal. lvl 49 humarl ruby

if ur only using cheats that change how ur character looks thats fine by me but if u use items u got thru ar no matter how rare i will proly still play regardless of the cheats altho i will think ur really stupid for doing it just dont trade any action replay items EVER but using cheats that change how u look, i dont see any problem with, im fine wen people run around as tails and sonic in pso

This is nothing personal. but i refuse to play with anyone who has hacked. You really cant get away with anything with hacking.

Except. There is hack that raises your drop rate to max. For example, getting a white disaster from dark falz.
    So basicly I am being very hypocritcal, the only time i can accept hacks is when they don't spoil the game for me (Max attack ect) Or when they dont change the game for the entire party drasticly
    Last edited by Sleeper; Apr 15, 2010 at 08:17 PM.
    Tell me child. Why aren't you on Fizzy Grizzly right now?

More info here.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193036

Hacks from other players won't mess up your own save games. It's just like hacks on MMOs or FPS where it affects the client and what data the client sends, which doesn't affect the saves of other players. (They might harm the USER's data, but noone else)

Otherwise, I don't care. Hacks are annoying, but harmless. They're not as drastic as say... Hacks in FPS games where hacks destroy skillfull competition (which is the driving force for the FPS genre). And any hacks that happen in PS0 are either harmless or helpful (as the game is CoOp, I wouldn't mind). And I don't think anyone has developed a negative damage (heal) for enemies hack for trolling. For the most part... What keeps people from hacking is "honor" and if they have the means to hack.

IMO it's pointless to actually care about hacking or finger people out due to the design of PS0 (can't ID hackers in Freeplay, so you might be playing with them again and they might use the same character with a different dress and name, FCs change when a different DS is used) and the community is small and fragmented.

I don't own any cheating devices.
    PM to let me know of friendcode exchange~

-=PS0 Characters=-
    Shirlie (RAmarl)
    Spec (FOnewearl)
    Fio (HUnewearl)