Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default complates about now Quick Menu.

ok, im hearing this A LOT. the fact most people who complain this DIDN'T READ THE MANUAL. listen, if you want to change weapons fast do this. R+start, it'll bring you RIGHT to the equipment menu. the Quickmenu in PSO was pritty bad actualy and you STILL had to shift through all the trash. the reason you had a small selection was it had a set limit of 30 items. i don't remember what the max invitory is on PSZ but i'm at 80 right now. the point being is that Fairly quick access is still there. infact, i swich so fast between my foie and Lavathein, i'm ready for combat as soon as i press START.

Made by Gama.

And L+start is quick access to mates, fluids, etc.

Both of these tips/reminders are mentioned to new players frequently.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

"Tips/small things people often overlook"
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171967

This thread should be required reading for new players.
    F.C. #1 - 0346-1712-9688
    F.C. #2 - 3953-9438-3932

Time Zone - U.S. Central

Trade List - http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175354

L+Start is also good for forces. Don't be running around on fire because you don't have anti on your palette. Push L+start and use an atomizer already.

Quote Originally Posted by FOmarRashidi View Post
    L+Start is also good for forces. Don't be running around on fire because you don't have anti on your palette. Push L+start and use an atomizer already.
    true but L+start are for items in jeneral. if you press R+Start it brings up the Equip menu. perfict for RAngers and HUnters alike.

Made by Gama.

Quote Originally Posted by johnwolf View Post
    true but L+start are for items in jeneral. if you press R+Start it brings up the Equip menu. perfict for RAngers and HUnters alike.
    What I said was an add-on to Cruciarius's comment about L+start so yeah; I'm aware of that.

OMG!!!! i got like 430 hours logged and i didnt know this i feel like such a tard
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

Kinda wish there was a quick menu for techniques - I used that thing extensively in PSO, and I don't particularly like the idea of having to switch around my palette every time I want to cast a technique I don't have on it (part of the reason I haven't picked this up yet, though I'm still considering getting it soon-ish).

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

yeah switching your pallet is annoying but most the time you only need to change one or two you should definitely get this game for the price this game cant be beat
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

sure, the 2 quick menus we have are nice but, not having a tech quick menu is the really annoying part, just like kent, i use that thing all the time in pso, and cant switch pallet during battle easily, and i luved the quick menu in pso, all the menus were there. also i wish the menus were touch screen controlled so i could move during battle, that would make it better