Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Honestly I think we need the sequel for the DS we have NAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If they make PS0 more PSO like, sure. They need to something about that friend code junk though.
    welcome to the wonderful world of nintendo i agree though the friend code thing is crap
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Erk...FO's. Stealing my kills with their fancy fairy sparkles. Be men and use your fists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elly_Belly574 View Post
    i have a PSP but its being a douche
    Quote Originally Posted by Majarra View Post
    SEGA is run by monkeys.

I've kept and played my old fat-style DS since its release, so it's had a good long run anyways... I will most likely get the new 3DS, and most likely buy a new Phantasy Star game for it, even if it got bad reviews, because I'm a fool for Sega, SonicTeam, and this hour-draining franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatrix View Post
    Honestly I think we need the sequel for the DS we have NAO!
    Impossible.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Quote Originally Posted by Anon_Fire View Post
    Impossible.
    Not really. The 3DS was just announced and doesn't even have a finalized design, yet. I wouldn't expect it in stores for another year, if not by December.

Sega announced other games, including Sonic Colors, which is for the DS. Their is plenty of time left for them to announce and get out another PS0 title for the current DS. Granted they would likely use the same combat & mag systems, so that part of the coding would be done. item drops wouldn't likely get changed much, if at all. Techs and attack combo animations would likely remain the same, though more may be added.

Plus PS0 only used about half the DS cartridge storage capacity. They could release a sequel on the DS with twice the content.
    Camille - HUnewearl - lvl 100 | Asterion - RAmarl - lvl 70 | Lucidique - FOnewearl - lvl 100

PM me your FC + nickname, if you add me.

I think it's possable but I dont think any time soon. If they do it wont be a sequal. It'l just be a different story. I am personaly looking forward to Final Fntasy Four worriers of light (even though it has weird look to it), Okamiden, Golden Sun Dark Dawn, and Ninokuni The another World. :P

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pirrip View Post
    I've kept and played my old fat-style DS since its release, so it's had a good long run anyways... I will most likely get the new 3DS, and most likely buy a new Phantasy Star game for it, even if it got bad reviews, because I'm a fool for Sega, SonicTeam, and this hour-draining franchise.
    I love Sega too bro! Im wishing they wake up and come out with some new hardwear!!!
    But on the topic, I would love to see and bigger better badder PSZ!!! If not with a 2 behined it then one thats more like the ones on Dreamcast! If one comes out to the Nintendo 3DS then I would be really hype!! Just for the fact that the game could look a whole lot better than the one for dreamcast! Or maybe have more than a 4 man team! And maybe have some cool stuff to download (Levels, weapons, etc) Or some time triggered events! I know Im wishing big but hey it would be hot!! Crap I would love to see an online 4 to 6 player Streets Of Rage game for the DS or any system for that fact! Spike out was good but no Streets of rage! Now that would rock!

PSZ FC: 1333 7803 7767

and the 3DS game card has 2GB storage.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

Personally I would prefer a remake of Phantasy Star Online (All Episodes) with updated graphics, clothes, exclusive new areas, and mic support on the 3DS....that'd be the only game I needed for a LONGGGG time...that is until SEGA pulls the plug

i think if there is a PSZ2 it should be on the 3DS cuz i'm more the likely going to get a 3DS anyways for all the games that will poor out when it comes on the market, so if they get the time to borther sorting out stuff like drop rates which are stupid hard for stuff and chara customization etc etc. *lists everything other people have b4*
    | MSN Phantasy Star | PSP2 | Neah HUbeast (F) 122 | Zhai FOcaseal 133 |