Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default Which PSO weapons did you want to see in PS:P 1&2? (Just curious)

Hello there, I dont know if there is a similar thread out there but I'm curious to know which PSO weapons & items would you like to see in PS:P1 and PS:P2.

I wanted to see:

- RED weapon series.
    - Yasminkov weapon series.
    - Baranz Launcher.
    - Olga Flow weapon series.
    - Frozen Shooter.

Well those were example of some of my favorite weapons back in PSO ep. I & II. Ahh good memories.
    PSPo2: Tassadar Male CAST lvl. 195, Hunter lvl.30, Vanguard lvl. 23

I am a Dark Falz to know what you are take the quiz here.

In the magical land of beautiful women and candy bars

Quote Originally Posted by UberRottweiler View Post
    Hello there, I dont know if there is a similar thread out there but I'm curious to know which PSO weapons & items would you like to see in PS:P1 and PS:P2.

I wanted to see:

- RED weapon series.
    - Yasminkov weapon series.
    - Baranz Launcher.
    - Olga Flow weapon series.
    - Frozen Shooter.

Well those were example of some of my favorite weapons back in PSO ep. I & II. Ahh good memories.
    Frozen Shooter is in PSPo2.
    http://psp2.psupedia.info/Frozen_Shooter Click and go

Dunno 'bout the other. I think there are some Yasminkov weapons. Been a loooong time since I have played PSPo1.

There are RED Line/Units in PSPo1:
    Red Line
    Red Knight
    Red Wall
    Red Stamina

Unfortunately I never did play the PSO games. I started off my phantasy star series playing from PSU
    Last edited by Akuno Ayanokoji; Aug 13, 2010 at 03:31 AM.
    PSP2i:
    Akira l Human (F) HU3/RA22/BR50 Lv.200
    Saiyuki l CAST (F) HU50/RA22/BR5 Lv.200

Ohh I see, I didnt know about Frozen Shooter, but the Red and Yasminkov weapons from PSO were TOTALLY different and awesome, Red weapons were; Red sword, Red Saber, Red Daggers, Red slicer, Red Mechguns, Red Handgun and Red Partisan, Yasminkov series were modeled after todays weapons, one looked like a Magnum with laser sight, another was like a pump shotgun, a military rifle I think and the mechguns were like twin Uzi machineguns, they were hard to find but I got them all, hehe to bad you didnt play PSO In my opinion it was better than PSU . I forgot to add 3 more weapons; Photon launcher, Guilty Light and Red Scorpio.

PSP2 is missing the 7000V shotgun. Red Saber was in PSZero from what I remember. The 2000H (the handgun) is in PSP2, so is the Varista, Flowen's Greatsword, Chainsawd, Zanba and a numerous list of others. I do wish there were others included like Kaladgbolg Saber or Dark Flow. We can always hope for DLC or the US version replacing some of the weapons that cannot be licensed.

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Quote Originally Posted by UberRottweiler View Post
    Ohh I see, I didnt know about Frozen Shooter, but the Red and Yasminkov weapons from PSO were TOTALLY different and awesome, Red weapons were; Red sword, Red Saber, Red Daggers, Red slicer, Red Mechguns, Red Handgun and Red Partisan, Yasminkov series were modeled after todays weapons, one looked like a Magnum with laser sight, another was like a pump shotgun, a military rifle I think and the mechguns were like twin Uzi machineguns, they were hard to find but I got them all, hehe to bad you didnt play PSO In my opinion it was better than PSU . I forgot to add 3 more weapons; Photon launcher, Guilty Light and Red Scorpio.
    I wish I had played PSO. Though, most likely I would have never played online since my parents were cheapstakes. So...actually, guess there wouldnt have been a point. But I wished I had played it nonetheless.

http://psp2.psupedia.info/Yasminokov_3000
    S Rank rifle in PSPo2. One of the weapons you be talking about.
    There are a handgun, dual handguns, machinegun variations. Probably, or most likely, a shotgun version but the site dont have pictures for their shottys (still wokring on them.

Actually, Red Sword seems familiar...but from where... I never played PSO but yet it seems familiar.
    PSP2i:

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSword View Post
    PSP2 is missing the 7000V shotgun. Red Saber was in PSZero from what I remember. The 2000H (the handgun) is in PSP2, so is the Varista, Flowen's Greatsword, Chainsawd, Zanba and a numerous list of others. I do wish there were others included like Kaladgbolg Saber or Dark Flow. We can always hope for DLC or the US version replacing some of the weapons that cannot be licensed.
    Ohh yes, I hope that they release them as DLC, Brionac, Vjaya and Gaebolg Partizans were cool weapons from PSO, to bad that they replaced Partisan class weapons with Spear class weapons .

How I will never know of this partisan class weapons.

Damn me for not ever playing PSO @~@
    PSP2i:

Quote Originally Posted by Akuno Ayanokoji View Post
    I wish I had played PSO. Though, most likely I would have never played online since my parents were cheapstakes. So...actually, guess there wouldnt have been a point. But I wished I had played it nonetheless.

http://psp2.psupedia.info/Yasminokov_3000
    S Rank rifle in PSPo2. One of the weapons you be talking about.
    There are a handgun, dual handguns, machinegun variations. Probably, or most likely, a shotgun version but the site dont have pictures for their shottys (still wokring on them.

Actually, Red Sword seems familiar...but from where... I never played PSO but yet it seems familiar.
    Ohh I see, you can check the PSO weapon database here on PSO-World to see the red weapn series, It could be cool If the bring back the complete Red weapon series .

Hmm...I'm drawing a blank as to where Red Sword seemed familiar from (and I have not played PSZ, dont have a ds).

Though it seems that PSPo2 has a lot of the weapons from PSO.

If at anything, we just hope that SEGA doesn't screw up the US version of PSPo2 (it be US/EU version of PSPo1 all over again).
    ----------
    Ah, nvm. Barely realized where it seemed familiar. So slow that i am.
    Last edited by Akuno Ayanokoji; Aug 13, 2010 at 04:06 AM.
    PSP2i:

Quote Originally Posted by Akuno Ayanokoji View Post
    Hmm...I'm drawing a blank as to where Red Sword seemed familiar from (and I have not played PSZ, dont have a ds).

Though it seems that PSPo2 has a lot of the weapons from PSO.

If at anything, we just hope that SEGA doesn't screw up the US version of PSPo2 (it be US/EU version of PSPo1 all over again).
    ----------
    Ah, nvm. Barely realized where it seemed familiar. So slow that i am.
    Yes, I hope so, At least they brought back Lavis weapons in PS:P1&2 hehe I played PSO for 2 years at least I got Lavis Cannon by legit means hehe but they were HARDER to get in PSO than PSU because you can only find the Lavis Cannon, then you needed to find a special stone to transform it into lavis blades, then you needed to find the same blasted stone again to transform it into double cannon but the stone were more difficult to find than the Lavis itself, then I got the blades and double cannon when I traded a lot of good items online .