Default Teething trouble?

I have just started playing PSU. I have not played through the story mode at all because it doesn't interest me.

I have been playing through the story quests available in Clyez City, but when I travel to other planets and visit GUARDIAN headquarters, it seems that the only quests available are group ones and not solo ones.

I realise that the core of PSU is group quests, but I don't think I'm ready to get started on those yet, so I'm quite happy to hack through a few solos by myself for the moment.

So my question is this: Do I have to complete all the story missions in Clyez City before moving on to other solo quests on other planets? Is there some sort of pre-requisite that I'm not meeting in order to get solo quests that are loot (rather than story) related?

Thanks in advance for any help

I don't believe there are any other solo quests at other cities, to help you along, I can suggest you use 1 website, I use this thing pretty much every minute I'm on PSU.

http://www.psupedia.info/Missions

Quote Originally Posted by Hwang View Post
    I don't believe there are any other solo quests at other cities, to help you along, I can suggest you use 1 website, I use this thing pretty much every minute I'm on PSU.

http://www.psupedia.info/Missions
    This is really helpful, thank you

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu-findings/

All of the episode 1-episode 3 story missions are located at the Guardian's colony HQ (which you can see the listing here)

Most of the missions in the game are meant for group play, but not necessarily always required depending on your gear, mission difficulty, and character level. The core story missions through all episodes are solo-only however.

Innocent Girl at the GRM shop in Parum is a great solo mission if you haven't tried it already as well.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu-findings/
    Innocent Girl at the GRM shop in Parum is a great solo mission if you haven't tried it already as well.
    I did manage to find that one last night. I didn't grade very well, but it was still a nice diversion from the other missions.

Once I get to Lv10 I think things are going to open up a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    I did manage to find that one last night. I didn't grade very well, but it was still a nice diversion from the other missions.

Once I get to Lv10 I think things are going to open up a bit more.
    Innocent Girl gives boosted EXP, so even if you don't finish the mission you still get a lot more EXP than other C rank missions.

Level 10...

Innocent Girl C is good for that. If you can get a hit on the enemies and let Vivienne take care of them with her (cheating) A-rank double saber, you'll be levelling in no time. The first groups of enemies in block 1 are the easiest to kill, require the least walk to get to, and basically are nice juicy blobs of EXP waiting to be picked off.

You can easily get to level 30 in a couple of hours in Innocent Girl C, level 50 in a day if you're quick about it. Of course you'll be stuck with the basic types for a while doing that.

If you want to try the advanced types, note down the hunter/ranger/force requirements for the type you want to be, and get some mission points. Soloing takes time for the most part, so that's the kind of thing for which it's okay to rely on others. I don't know a single person that solo'd every single thing ever and got every single class up on their own. Nice places for mission points: SEED Express (Paracabana Coast, Parum), White Beast (Pavillion of Air: Top, Neudaiz), Egg Thieves (Guardians Holtes, Parum). There's usually people at those places in universe 1, White Beast is your best bet for finding a low rank party.

Great! Thank you!

I will try these locations tonight.