Thread: Guntech

Default Guntech

Im a cast and I was thinking about being a guntecher is it possible ? I have never tried a magic class with my cast

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Being a guntecher? It's possible. Keep in mind though it's not a pure teching class, you'll be using mostly support techs and perhaps a few attack techs, but you'll still be gunblazing.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Your techs will be more or less limited to support, and if you have an acrotecher in your team your only support will be the odd resta (NOT Giresta, it resets the regeneration and annoys good ATs), and a reverser once in a blue moon.

Guntecher, otherwise known as FUNtecher, is a mobile gunner. Its true strength is in its left hand; card (even at A-rank), crossbow, machinegun, all very good damage dealers when levelled. These can all be paired up with a healing wand, or even a single dagger/saber. Since these all hit often, you'll charge your SUV relatively quickly and be able to mop up in traditional CAST fashion.

Twinguns, bows, laser cannon (A), shotgun (A) and rifle (A) can all be used, but you lose your healstick. Having any of those, however (except shotgun) lets you first person, almost essential for OhMahGoug/Dumbagolus. If you really like these weapons, by all means use them, but only the twin handguns stay true to the mobile theme.

They also get a Rabol Orachio, one of the best armours in the game. Gives a nice +3 to stamina and they're usually pretty cheap in player shops.

Don't be discouraged by your early damage output, getting from GT 10 to GT 11 with my lv100 beast gave me about +200 to his ATP. At lv20, it has the same ATP as a Gunmaster. If you like how it plays in general, stick with it and you'll be a swiss army knife in no time!