Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I enjoyed it very much. However, I hope you'll continue to have more than just PSOW moderators/staff members on the show. It'll be good to hear the voice of the common man, too.

EDIT: I'm liking the idea of having different segments. As for what kind, I'm not too sure what you're all going for. One thing I can suggest (as it was said that you're open to suggestions), maybe doing something like Member Spotlights? I noticed that the PSOW staff used to do another kind of "Member Spotlight", but I don't know if you all still are. As for my idea:

Every two weeks (or whenever a new episode is recorded), pick a PSOW member that's maybe made a helpful thread, hosted events, advertised PSOW elsewhere, or is just well-known (and liked, obviously), and bring them on the 'cast for a few minutes and just talk to them about what it is they did, or a little bit of history about themselves, or just any sort of random chatter.

It would be fun to hear from some of the people we converse with on a -nearly- daily basis here on the forums. Also, it would be a good way to have the PSOW staff give a nod to helpful members of the community, and let them know that what they're doing for other Phantasy Star fans isn't going unnoticed.
    I Agree With The Man. =3

Fun quote- "I have activated my trap card. Say goodbye to your sand rappy!"

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

I'm liking the responses so far.

-Yes, I would like to get some member involvement in the show at some point.

-Unfortunately I did have the problem of using the "like" filler more often than I'd like. However, I was extremely exhausted. I'll be making an effort to avoid that.

-I wouldn't mind discussing my beard and sideburn maintenance for whoever is interested
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

This actually dug me out of the depths of oblivion, in order to respond to this. Some of these guys I've known for years upon years. Good to see you folks into the realm of Podcasting. Looking to listening to more from you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragwind View Post
    I'm liking the responses so far.

-Yes, I would like to get some member involvement in the show at some point.

-Unfortunately I did have the problem of using the "like" filler more often than I'd like. However, I was extremely exhausted. I'll be making an effort to avoid that.

-I wouldn't mind discussing my beard and sideburn maintenance for whoever is interested

Just got done listening, it was awesome!

I was reading some stuff throughout the whole thing, so it was hard to tell who was who, but I'll be paying more attention on later ones.

I'd like to know about the beard, cause I don't grow mine out, because I don't like having one, and because it's too much work!
    Maybe if you have some shortcuts that could help us out! Hahaha.

Member involvement would be great! Specially the spotlight idea!
    Having a member spotlight and then inviting them on the show for a segment would be entertaining, pretty much exactly how Olaf said.

It wasn't something I noticed. I'm terrible with fillers.

Good job everyone. I just listened to it while at work to help pass the time and I also look forward to future installments.

To whoever picked the closing music, great choice!
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleJG View Post
    Good job everyone. I just listened to it while at work to help pass the time and I also look forward to future installments.

To whoever picked the closing music, great choice!
    You can thank Meira for that, as well as doing editing for the entire show. Seriously though, Meira does an amazing job and has awesome skillz.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Seriously though, Meira does an amazing job and has awesome skillz.
    I removed a full hour of coughs and sneezes.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Just listened, and this was awesome. I'm definitely, looking forward to the next one. Or perhaps be a part of the next one? NO WAI.
    "Blade" M Beast Fighmaster of "Ten Star V" from Xbox 360 PSU.

http://www.youtube.com/user/xBladeM6x