Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Angry Oldschool PSO vet. MadDogg's Avatar

I bet my left nut that these two games are going to be something like pokemon or megaman battle net work. Not the way pokemon or megaman battle network plays, I mean that I bet its going to be something like the two different versions will find a different set of rares, and to collect all the rare weapons/armors/units or what have you, you have to trade with someone that owns the other version (I'm thinking its going to be a phantasy star zero'ish type of game). Something tells me these are going to be for the 3DS, since every japanese developer and their mothers are already lining up to make 3DS games and milk that japan loving portable gravy train.
    (X360)Alkaid, Tear, Pudd'n, Mad Dogg retired from 360 PSU for good
    PSP2: Alkaid, lvl 42 beast hunter. "Its my duty to please that booty".

Quote Originally Posted by lostinseganet View Post
    What about the mags Perhaps they could transform into higher forms for a period of time.
    No thanks. Mag raising shouldn't be about which version of the game you bought but how much planning and thought you put in to ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    "Eternal Hunters" is a pretty cool title as they're going back to PSO, but "Eternal Planets"? does that even make sense?
    Well, the only current game that had seperate planets you could go to is Universe so maybe these are PSO and PSU tie ins?

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    I'm thinking these are going to be soundtracks for PSO2 and perhaps Phantasy Star Portable Infinity.
    I hadn't thought about them not being games. "Eternal" makes it sound kind of like some kind of greatest hits collection though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    I'm thinking these are going to be soundtracks for PSO2 and perhaps Phantasy Star Portable Infinity.
    Im betting on soundtracks too. This would make more sense than a Pokemon/MegamanBattleNet-styled game.
    I mean, I dont really think that Sega would create a game where you can only get half of the rares items, and another one to get the another half, or something like that.
    They just cant do that..... right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigas View Post
    PSO had a great story, it just wasn't shoved in your face.
    what I was talking about is offline story mode content wise, if they're gonna keep offline and online mode char data separate like they did with PSU, then it'd be better to just make a stand alone offline single player game and keep PSO2 separate because I don't think it's yet possible to make bringing offline saved chars to online without compromising security issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishia View Post
    Which are both terrible ideas. Do not want.
    I agree with you to a certain point. A wii title is a bad idea because they will try to incorporate motion controls into the game. However I do strongly believe that one may be a sequel to phantasy star zero, possibly on the 3ds, but more than likely on the ds/lite/dsi.

I am a Olga Flow to know what you are take the quiz here.

This is my pet rabbit. His name is Kireek
    (\(\
    (-.-)
    o.(")(")

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Phantasy Star: Etearnal Planets
    If this is related to PSO2
    Known planets/moons within the PSO universe:
    Coral (Earth)
    Arca (Moon)
    Ragol
    Ragol's two moons
    Unknown Planet that Pioneer 3 found
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

I really hope these are 3DS games, that would be incredible, then we'd have PSO2 be a huge drop on PC, and 2 somewhat smaller possible tie ins for the 3DS which is looking like it'll be easily the greatest hand held system ever. I'm not huge into buying soundtracks, so i hope it's not that.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I thought the Pokemon thing at first, too. Actually, I'm thinking that Sega might use "Eternal Hunters" and "Eternal Planets" as names for PSO2 expansions, and just wanted to get the trademarking step out of the way. That's just my wild guess, though.
    The pokemon PSO has been done in a way with PSO episode 3 on the Gamecube it's actually a card game so more like yugioh but its pretty good play is a little slow compared to the rest. I would actually recommend it to play on Wii since the wii plays gamecube titles. To be honest it would be a better play than most Wii titles You can buy it here Cheap!
    Last edited by Windancer; Oct 30, 2010 at 11:39 PM.

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**

I think it is most likely sound tracks. But it could be a pair of pso ep3 style games for 3ds based on the PSU universe. That would give them enough stuff to work with for 2 games worth of cards.
    I request a dance of intellect, put on your thinking shoes!

Quote Originally Posted by MAXrobo View Post
    I think it is most likely sound tracks. But it could be a pair of pso ep3 style games for 3ds based on the PSU universe. That would give them enough stuff to work with for 2 games worth of cards.
    I dont know from the names I would say they were going to be sequels to Phantasy star Zero. Only time will tell

Level 93 Humar-Winders **Retired**
    Level 100 Ramar-Rick Hunter **Retired**
    Level 100 Fomar-Windancer **Retired**