Page 221 of 337 FirstFirst ... 121171211218219220221222223224231271321 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3368

Question

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Did you replay chapter 10? You have to get the True Ending before you can get his card.
    yes i did replay the last chapter till 10 act 3 right...i did saw the ending cutscene like mika is biding farewell to emilia then after that the dialogue conversation w/ kraz and yut...(really don't remember)...i searched videos from youtube for true ending (says 1/3 means 2 other ending is available) and i saw this vid after the cutscene w/ mika and emilia...before the dialogue conversation shizuru, yut, and emilia we're all together and i think shizuru start talking first...w/c i didn't encounter after finishing the game...hmmmm (can't really tell cause it japanese...)

Well when you played it and beat it did it show a field of flowers? That's the true ending. You may have screwed up a story choice somewhere.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Well when you played it and beat it did it show a field of flowers? That's the true ending. You may have screwed up a story choice somewhere.
    yep it showed a field of flowers but only emilia is standing there....unlike on the video shizuru and yut supposedly standing beside her....i think i'll have to go through the whole story mission again...just a question is there any other references on how to get the true ending of the game....

Question in Multi when playing GH why cant i go to the boss to get the EPD . both routes are closed or not their i have 2 EPD already . is it limited ?

Pspo2i:Souseiki . Lvl 200 Duman Ba/50 Fo/50 Hu/50
    Tsukuyomi . Lvl 200 Cast Ra/50
    Tsukeru Makaze Lvl 200 Newman Fo/50

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Can you download MAG Infinity from the JP PSN store? I made an account and DLed all the stuff. Or was it only event.
    IAN-Lvl 180 Male Beast Gunmaster (360)
    D3ath D3aler Lvl 180 Male Cast Acrofighter (360)
    KanameChidori Lvl 180 Female Newman MasterForce (360)

KanameChidori lvl 180 Female Cast AF20 FM20 FF20 PT20 (JP)
    LaLa lvl 180 Female Newman 20 MF 20 FT (JP)

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDragon2332 View Post
    Can you download MAG Infinity from the JP PSN store? I made an account and DLed all the stuff. Or was it only event.
    MAG? Are you talking about MAI?

Maximum Attack Infinity, Festival, and Gurhal Heroes are all missions that are automatically download upon connecting to the online multimode. Thats the only way to get those missions.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

Ahh I see. Well I can't get them then uggh. Ok ty very much.

Ohh thank you very much my friend

can someone explain to me in what way evasion was nerfed? is it simply a matter of needing more eva to dodge consistantly in opens or is it more complicated than that? im mostly concerned for my beast F VA. shes currently 162 and can dodge fairly consistantly in MAX4(vanilla)wich makes those spam happy svaltus much more bearable. and well shes a vastly inferior HU compared to my human so i hope there is some hope for her as an evasive VA. if not ill rush her to 200 and start focusing on my cast =/

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Duality/Fearful Light LeilaWhiteNight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alisha View Post
    can someone explain to me in what way evasion was nerfed? is it simply a matter of needing more eva to dodge consistantly in opens or is it more complicated than that? im mostly concerned for my beast F VA. shes currently 162 and can dodge fairly consistantly in MAX4(vanilla)wich makes those spam happy svaltus much more bearable. and well shes a vastly inferior HU compared to my human so i hope there is some hope for her as an evasive VA. if not ill rush her to 200 and start focusing on my cast =/
    I believe that enemy ACC has been increased quite considerably. Also, I tried seeing if my newman @ VA50 with rabol yiel, 4 infinite legs, and +75 EVA from weapons can EVA-tank like she used to in Vanilla. I tried this set up on MAI and MAX S/inf, sadly enemy attacks frequently connect, it's not even funny. EVA-tanking is useless on Infinity in missions where increased enemy ATK and ACC are concerned.
    "Such is the irony of this world... Humans invent god and worship these creations. Wouldn't it make much more sense for these gods to worship humans instead?" - Levian Meskile