Page 339 of 466 FirstFirst ... 239289329336337338339340341342349389439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4655

More Skyrim, i do love having Deadly Combat, Enhanced Enemy A.I and Revenge of the Enemy on with the uncapper, High Level Enemies, Monster mods and exp mod.

But dang, i do have a bunch of mods installed other then those on Nexus Mod Manager and tried my best to keep it alongside the BOSS load order plus using Wyre bash for the things BOSS recommend bashing and it still won´t take long for it to either freeze, get stuck in infinite loading screen or CTD, usually around the 30 min to 90 min mark (even took only 5 min sometimes)

Nothing is more annoying then to quicksave like a madman everytime before i´m gonna go into a new loading screen outta fear. If i didn´t love the game so much, i would have thrashed it a long time ago cause vanilla Skyrim is way too simple and dull.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Finished a complete clear of Dark Souls (all bosses, including expansion) in preparation for Tuesday.

Working on finishing Bravely Default otherwise.
    Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Randomness View Post
    Finished a complete clear of Dark Souls (all bosses, including expansion) in preparation for Tuesday.
    That was a good deed my friend. Boy oh boy, I can't wait. I feel so many people are going to play day 1 that the servers will barely be able to handle what's going on. It's going to be amazing.

Well I'm keeping my PSO character alive with DC Universe, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Ragnarok Odyssey (And soon the Ace expansion.) Saints Row The Third and it's Sequel,sometimes PSP2 and all 3 Mass Effect games.
    Other games, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, Megaman X and X 2 (Wii U Virtual Console.)
    Sonic Lost World, Disney Infinity, Super Mario 3D World, Rayman Legends, Dragon's Crown (Snickers) Borderlands 2, Street Fighter X Tekken, Portal 2 and Bayonetta, just to name a few :P.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Since there's a +50% XP boost at the moment in Diablo 3, I've been juggling that, PSO, and PSO2.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

currently playing:

pc - Kara no Shojo
    comments: the music are beautiful. haven't really started yet since I'm ordering this,
    Tick! Tack! and ef ~the latter tale~ @ the same time. still need to download since they're digital.
    heard the story is very sad though, so I'm going to prepare for some teary moments.
    Spoiler!

pc - Tick! Tack!
    comments: it's from the same people that created Shuffle! I think...game seems funny
    and romantic, I'm going to give it a try.

pc - ef ~the latter tale~
    comments: saw the anime of the series. I wanted to see the conclusion of this series.

pc - Touma Kojirou's Detective File
    comments: very short eroge game, but the h-scenes were nice.

ps4 - Assassin's Creed 4
    comments: I'm about 30 hrs. in this game now and still sailing the sea. I tried out fighting
    a lengendary ghost ship, but got pawned by it...lol. I guess I'm still too weak against it.
    this game still has WAYYY too much stuffs to do. I can easily burn another 50+ hrs. into
    this game. and oh course, I did my first diving mission....and yeah, they have tons of
    sharks under water. I HATED sharks more than anything. i'll probably skip all quests encountering
    sharks under sea...no thanks. ><

++++++----------"." Xe's Sanctuary 09/28/2016----------- Youtube's profile "."----------++++++
    wallies edited: 4500_|_G.O.L.D.E.N_|_sigs created: 1055

Haven't really had the time to play much since I started working on my Missile Silo Home mod for Fallout 3. That's more or less finished now, so now I'm actually back to being able to play the game. Though I did manage to trudge all the way through Dead Island recently, just because I wanted to see where that whole train wreck of a game was heading. I'm not sure what I'll play next.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Star Ocean 4
    "Every night I burn, waiting for the world to end."

I started playing Bravely Default the other day while I wait for FF14 to update...

My FFXIV:ARR Lodestone Page
    3DS Friend Code: 0318-8097-4335
    Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, Hearthstone

Tomb Raider audio design is sublime. The cough of the mossberg...