Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The old server

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

In essence, the game time on ye old servers provided some semi-permanent things. New acquaintances/friends, experiences, and memories. Of course, there's always screenshots to reflect back on as well.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Yeah I really do I spent over 1500 hours on the server, even though I started on JP PSU it jsut didn't feel the same. At first I was so happy to be back but after getting a lot of items i'd longed for on EU servers within a month I kinda ruined the game for myself. Kinda makes me weary of dedicating too much time to my characters on JP, even though I know that server will remain operational for many years to come.

Tifa

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

I never capped any of my characters except a saber skill but yes I do tend to look back on the old times and I just smile ----V

And Im looking foward to hop on the 360 server ^_^ some of my PC/PS2 PSU friends migrated there and are waiting for me to spread my pure awesomeness all over it :P

Quote Originally Posted by AOI_Tifa_Lockhart View Post
    Yeah I really do I spent over 1500 hours on the server, even though I started on JP PSU it jsut didn't feel the same. At first I was so happy to be back but after getting a lot of items i'd longed for on EU servers within a month I kinda ruined the game for myself. Kinda makes me weary of dedicating too much time to my characters on JP, even though I know that server will remain operational for many years to come.

Tifa
    U quit the JP servers b/c u used GC. U sold the stuff u didn't need and bought the items u wanted before u were even capped( This is one of the TOP reasons I do not use GC)

1500 hours? thats nothing, I had over 10,000.

Not wanting to start over blah blah blah, sounds like laziness to me.
    Last edited by str898mustang; Feb 24, 2011 at 12:37 PM.
    Orius - M.Newman lvl180 MF20 ---- Megalodon V9.0 - M.Cast lvl180 fG20/GM20
    _______ YOmap - M.Beast lvl104 PT20 ---- ダークエンジェル F.Human lvl57 AF11________

JP PSU
    www.psupedia.info/User:Orius

Quote Originally Posted by str898mustang View Post
    U quit the JP servers b/c u used GC. U sold the stuff u didn't need and bought the items u wanted before u were even capped( This is one of the TOP reasons I do not use GC)

Sounds more like shes exhausted of PSU for a bit than being lazy or she may have lost interest in the game as with the goals Tifa has been wanting to accomplish for some time.

No, people can get bored of a game, or just don't want to restart. It's not laziness. And are you seriously bragging about having played more hours? 1500 can be considered a lot by someone. It's subjective.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Quote Originally Posted by SStrikerR View Post
    No, people can get bored of a game, or just don't want to restart. It's not laziness. And are you seriously bragging about having played more hours? 1500 can be considered a lot by someone. It's subjective.
    just pointing out the fact that someone who lost a whole lot more than him still has the will to start over. I just didn't lose my chars and such, I lost the only game I played and enjoyed on dial-up connection(the lag didn't bother me). Yes I played PSU on dial-up internet for 3 1/2 years (i couldn't get high speed, I was out in the boonies). There's not many games that run decent on dial-up internet. Suprisingly enough, PSU did and I enjoyed the game. I finally got high speed when I moved out of the boonies and I am still enjoying it on the JP server.

JP PSU

just pointing out the fact that someone who lost a whole lot more than him still has the will to start over. I just didn't lose my chars and such, I lost the only game I played and enjoyed on dial-up connection(the lag didn't bother me). Yes I played PSU on dial-up internet for 3 1/2 years (i couldn't get high speed, I was out in the boonies). There's not many games that run decent on dial-up internet. Suprisingly enough, PSU did and I enjoyed the game. I finally got high speed when I moved out of the boonies and I am still enjoying it on the JP server.
    You might be, but it may not interest her. Being lazy in my eyes would be neglecting something that you have to or should do. PSU is neither. Besides, 1500 hours is impressive, 10000 just seems insane. You would have had to play for ~6-8 hours, every day of your life... and that's being lenient.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziel View Post
    You might be, but it may not interest her. Being lazy in my eyes would be neglecting something that you have to or should do. PSU is neither. Besides, 1500 hours is impressive, 10000 just seems insane. You would have had to play for ~6-8 hours, every day of your life... and that's being lenient.
    NOOOOOT Reallly...10,000 hours is about 416 days( pulled out the ole calculator) Thats a little over a year. I had the game for 3 1/2 years plus I lived in the boonies (my front yard was a 20 acre corn field) I mean what else am I gonna do when the nearest city was 45min away.

JP PSU