Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I know a Japanese comapany made a cable input for your monitor to connect to your PSP and display at the flip of a switch. I forgot who showed that though...
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by kirtblue View Post
    this is a great idea and it works with OFW any other stuff like this out there?
    someone mentioned somewhere on another thread about being able to plug your psp into your pc and play using the monitor
    does that work on OFW? and or whats it called i cant seem to find what thread its on been looking for two hours
    If you really want to do this, look into something called "TN-HEN." I won't give out much more info than that, since I don't want to break any rules, unless I have by pointing out the name.

/confusion

TN-HEN and PROB are CFW and they only work on 6.35 or lower, you use a plug-in called remotejoy. To play on a TV using OFW you need a certain type of PSP that has a TV-Out on it

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

Actually, 6.38 is coming soon for those who have already updated their PSP to that firmware. Good option for those who don't want to do all that other stuff.

thanx again mike i never did find the thread that was posted in so that was very helpful of you to clarify on that
    thank you all for additional input
    too bad its CFW i really love this game but it starts to make my hands cramp after awhile
    being able to play on a monitor with a ps2 controller would have been awesome
    Last edited by kirtblue; May 1, 2011 at 01:50 AM.

I accidentally replaced my May 8 save with an April 21 one save using this prgram, it was SUPPOSED to be the other way around. Is there anyway I can undo this?

Eagerly awaiting Eva 3.0 MESeele's Avatar

Probably not. The program is basically a copy paste that overwrites both ways. I'm surprised this sort of thing happens at all. I figured people would be extra careful which option they have selected, considering the amount of time that could be wasted at the press of a button. Did you just fly into the program and mash the button at the wrong time?

Seems a confirmation screen is needed. I'll release an updated version when i find some time, please take more care until then.

Playing PSP2i on PSP 6.39PRO-B6 (Online)

PSOW save games converted: 44. Conversion Service Ended.

In a small town in a big county in a big state.

Quote Originally Posted by funkyskunk View Post
    Seems a confirmation screen is needed. I'll release an updated version when i find some time, please take more care until then.
    You should probably hold off on that until PSN is back up and we know for certain that the US/EU Infinity demo hasn't been released yet.

Just about to pick-up PSP2, can anyone explain how I install this?

Thanks,

-Bingo