Default question about event

hey, i stopped playing just after Absolute Zero ended (pretty much wasted yet ANOTHER PA boost lol) and that gave decent xp. but ive seen people sayin how much the new event gives so i was just wondering exactly how much it gives. like how much of a level do you get per run on on S or S2. and how much AEXP can you get on an S3? and one last thing, the event runs till may 12 right?
    Last edited by xJACKTHERIPPERx; Apr 19, 2011 at 11:22 AM.

Best hide your food when I'm around! Mystic_Nessly's Avatar

Here is some useful info to keep in mind: Detailed news can always be found at the PSO-World homepage or at PSUPedia. This includes news from events. Also, a post in the forums will usually be made to announce/discuss a particular event (Protectors Spring Event).

There's a "Spring Event" currently in effect for the Xbox 360 servers. There are two missions for it (the second of which was just added the 15th). They both will be taken down on May 12th.

Protectors Epsilon (ε)
    This one gives AMP by completing it. Check the link for more info about how much amp per difficulty/success rating.

Protectors Zeta (ζ)
    This one does NOT give AMP for completing the mission.

Neither of these two event missions will give AEXP by default. As a reminder, though, if you have a character at maxed level (currently 180), any exp earned is considered AEXP.

Good luck and have fun!

ALSO: PSUPedia and PSUAmesani are two great resources to find info on missions such as enemy EXP, mission points, meseta, enemey levels, etcetera. I don't think PSUAmesani lists info for event missions, but PSUPedia does.

ya, thats what i meant, like for my 180 char, roughty how much AEXP will i be getting per run or w/e?

I've been getting roughly around 400k AEXP on my Masterforce depending on how many kills/tags I get in for Zeta. Not sure about the lower ranks yet as I've only been running S3s
    PSO GC: Justyn FOmar lvl200
    PSU PC/PS2/Xbox 360:Aftermath (Returned to the shadows)
    "That which appears harmless can destroy mountains"

cool. thats what i have is a MF. also a GM and FM but they still need leveling

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic_Nessly View Post
    Here is some useful info to keep in mind: Detailed news can always be found at the PSO-World homepage or at PSUPedia. This includes news from events. Also, a post in the forums will usually be made to announce/discuss a particular event (Protectors Spring Event).

There's a "Spring Event" currently in effect for the Xbox 360 servers. There are two missions for it (the second of which was just added the 15th). They both will be taken down on May 12th.

Protectors Epsilon (ε)
    This one gives AMP by completing it. Check the link for more info about how much amp per difficulty/success rating.

Protectors Zeta (ζ)
    This one does NOT give AMP for completing the mission.

Neither of these two event missions will give AEXP by default. As a reminder, though, if you have a character at maxed level (currently 180), any exp earned is considered AEXP.

Good luck and have fun!

ALSO: PSUPedia and PSUAmesani are two great resources to find info on missions such as enemy EXP, mission points, meseta, enemey levels, etcetera. I don't think PSUAmesani lists info for event missions, but PSUPedia does.
    Not to threadjack but will one of these help with the Dark Falz 2 Slayer?

Best hide your food when I'm around! Mystic_Nessly's Avatar

wgpfly:
    Yea, you actually fight the 2nd form of falz in Zeta, so you can get the achievement that way. Take note that you can't fight the first form of Falz in the event, so you'll need to do a standard mission that has him to get that achievement.