Thread: Lvling Jabroga

-Made of Red Parts- Tidus_OrgXIII's Avatar

Default Lvling Jabroga

as of right nao im doin Plains Overlord S2; broga ragan a couple of times then let him kill me . if theres a better way enlighten me pls .

Tidus of Zanarkand - Lvl. 180 - Beast | FM lvl20 - PSU 360

Seed Express Enemies are always in groups and then abandon after second block

Get yourself a few Deddacs and no scapes, unload several jabroga on a dragon boss, when the dragon is almost dead let him kill you, return to lobby. When you go back in the boss is at full health. Repeat ad naseum.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 23, 2011 at 06:59 AM. Reason: removed inflammatory portion
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic44442_2.gif

Quote Originally Posted by JFKdj View Post
    Get yourself a few Deddacs and no scapes, unload several jabroga on a dragon boss, when the dragon is almost dead let him kill you, return to lobby. When you go back in the boss is at full health. Repeat ad naseum.
    Oh my bad since my friend leveled his Jabroga there very fast just trying to help
    Last edited by Dragwind; Jul 23, 2011 at 06:59 AM. Reason: removed inflammatory portion

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JFKdj View Post
    This is actually one of the better ways to do it. This was how I got my Jabroga to 50 on the PC/PS2 server.

I recently leveled Jabroga to 50 again on the 360 server, but I used a different tactic which probably takes longer. I grabbed some cheap fire axes and spammed the first few group spawns of Scarred Planet, abandoned, and repeated. I do not suggest this method, but it's a somewhat decent alternative. With the PA exp boost, it didn't take me long. I did get Jabroga from 36-50 in no time doing this though (again, PA exp boost).
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus_OrgXIII View Post
    as of right nao im doin Plains Overlord S2; broga ragan a couple of times then let him kill me . if theres a better way enlighten me pls .
    Seed exspress broga the first group clean up move on at end of second block leave mission start again

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Yeah Seed Express is the best place. All the groups plus are Ardites.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus_OrgXIII View Post
    I ranked up my jabroga fast in White Beast. Just get an ank deddac or a light Ank Zagza. Most of the enemies in that mission are in groups. Also, dont do the exact attack. This will really help alot.

or you can level it up fast with max x and all of the dragons we will be fighting.