Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kirin^^ View Post
    So basically if they localize we will be playing amongst fellow NA hackers and pervs, not the many JP people who actually want to play the game
    Right. Japanese people will have to be content with Japanese cheaters and pervs.

So basically the rest of the world should give up on Infinity?
    Well I have to admit this kinda kills my interest in PSO2.
    Oh well There's always the new White Knight Chronicles 2 and Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest X, Sega really are gonna let the rivals to Phantasy Star past them by.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676

Quote Originally Posted by blazingsonic View Post
    So basically the rest of the world should give up on Infinity?
    Well I have to admit this kinda kills my interest in PSO2.
    Oh well There's always the new White Knight Chronicles 2 and Monster Hunter and Dragon Quest X, Sega really are gonna let the rivals to Phantasy Star past them by.
    Vanilla was hardly advertised in US/EU and it would be the same case if Infinity was released here. In my opinion, Sega has already let their rivals pass them cause they are quite content with the profits they are making in Asia and off ppl who arent bothered by the japanese language.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

way it usually goes: japanese game gets ported over to US. sequel or similar game to the first never gets ported.

all the shit about how this game had low sales and the amount of pirating it had hasnt stopped OTHER games from releasing with the same issues... but i guess its segac were talking about. LETS ALL LOVE SONIC ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

It always made me laugh how a country basically the size California is more organize and more willing players then the US/EU which I believe greatly outnumber JP by miles. But yeah as Ash basically pointed out, these topics are getting a little boring and old. If by Feb there is no news or release, thats it. SoA only truly care about Sonic which I think needs to die out seriously but the same can be said for Final Fantasy.

I treat Sega like I treat Bandai now, thats only care about one thing. Bandai I only care for the Banpresto branch while for Sega, I only care about PSO/PSU branch. Right now all I care about is my Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk-II that is going to be released in the next 6 or 7 months. ^_^
    Just another same old day.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterflower View Post
    It always made me laugh how a country basically the size California is more organize and more willing players then the US/EU which I believe greatly outnumber JP by miles.
    It's not population but sales numbers. Greater population ≠ greater sales numbers.

Princess of the Eternal Flowers Masterflower's Avatar

Oops I forgot to add that. Yeah I know how it works. Its just a shame that a small country advertises almost if not all of their games while here, only our so call "big" name titles which I don't like half of them.
    Just another same old day.

That's my opinion about "What if they localize?/When will Infinity be localized?" threads...
    Last edited by UberRottweiler; Sep 20, 2011 at 02:35 AM.
    PSPo2: Tassadar Male CAST lvl. 195, Hunter lvl.30, Vanguard lvl. 23

I am a Dark Falz to know what you are take the quiz here.

One that's seen too much Alucard V's Avatar

There would be a better chance of someone making a inde game using the PSU/PSP2(I) lay out.

Or coming out ten years down the line in some kind of "Chronicles of Gurhal" package. Which I to see PSU with PSP2's game play. It would have been nice to block back then.
    Make PSO2 Great Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Malice913150 View Post
    way it usually goes: japanese game gets ported over to US. sequel or similar game to the first never gets ported.

all the shit about how this game had low sales and the amount of pirating it had hasnt stopped OTHER games from releasing with the same issues... but i guess its segac were talking about. LETS ALL LOVE SONIC ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Sad part is I'm a huge Sonic fan, Thankfull it isn't just the games but the character, in which I read the comics and watch the old cartoons on DVD, I am looking forward to Sonic Generation as Sega has FINALLY found a standard gameplay style for Sonic to work with.
    Username: Blazingsonic
    PS0 Name: Sentai
    F/C: 4125-5095-5213
    F/C: 1892-2449-7676