Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

That's two simple game design concepts that have no effect on each other.

lol, seriously your ignorance is astounding.

chronicgamedesigner.blogspot.com/2010/07/improving-your-games-ass-kicking.html
    Phantasy Star Ø: Classic HUmarl (100) / Wand/Rod HUcaseal (8x) / Classic RAcaseal (100)

A Phantasy Star Zero sequel sounds downright amazing my only complaint on PSZ is its battle system it seemed kind of slowed down enemys seemed to have more variety to there attacks than we do, bosses were really stale not much to them and last thing I would love to see: PVP!
    If there is darkness in this world it lurks in the hearts of men

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

PVP would probably be a no-no, since everyone'd just be a bunch of FO's spamming Zonde all the time everywhere and using Rifle PA's, essentially. There wouldn't be any fun in a PSZ PVP as far as I can see, if things stay even remotely the same. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    PVP would probably be a no-no, since everyone'd just be a bunch of FO's spamming Zonde all the time everywhere and using Rifle PA's, essentially. There wouldn't be any fun in a PSZ PVP as far as I can see, if things stay even remotely the same. :/
    I wouldn't do PvP if it was included. I'm more into this game for hunting rares.

Yeah, me too... it was what kinda turned me off about PSP2, with the whole Battle Mode thing and there actually being achievments where you HAVE to do it a large number of times to get certain things... it was stupid, I never did any. Barely even touched the Challenge Missions since I can't find a competent team to do it or everyone I find TO do it is all a bunch of people who think they're all-that... or hackers. GOD, the number of hackers is astounding.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosmaster00 View Post
    Yeah, me too... it was what kinda turned me off about PSP2, with the whole Battle Mode thing and there actually being achievments where you HAVE to do it a large number of times to get certain things... it was stupid, I never did any. Barely even touched the Challenge Missions since I can't find a competent team to do it or everyone I find TO do it is all a bunch of people who think they're all-that... or hackers. GOD, the number of hackers is astounding.
    Yeah, that bothered me too...and the lag. Even with the best connection it was enough to disrupt the chain system that game had. It seemed stupid I couldn't chain like crazy with twin handguns online like I did with them offline.

Add-on: Speaking of PSP2, one thing I liked about that game that I wished PSZ had is the ability to use whatever PA you wanted and this is something I would like to see in another PSZ game (though, as I've said on the first page, I'm not counting on another PSZ to be made). It's annoying to get some awesome weapon in PSZ and it either has a PA you hate or no PA at all.
    Last edited by Atbar; Dec 27, 2011 at 07:01 PM.

If there is a sequel, there NEEDS to be more item space. I always had trouble with that

I am a Olga Flow to know what you are take the quiz here.

This is my pet rabbit. His name is Kireek
    (\(\
    (-.-)
    o.(")(")

Quote Originally Posted by bns1991 View Post
    If there is a sequel, there NEEDS to be more item space. I always had trouble with that
    To be fair, at least in PSZ we COULD have up to 80 slots, whereas in Portable 2, a game made AFTER PSZ, you could only carry 60 items... just saying... however, in Portable 2, the Join Trunk / ONLY Trunk could hold up to 1000 items, so it was fairly hard to max out, if you kept only all the good stuff with you, although in that game, there was also so much more to get, so in my case, I tended to almost always have it full of various rares... but, even then, PSO had it even worse with only 30 inventory slots. :/

So, in a sense, I agree with having more inventory space, however, I think PSZ kinda had it pretty good with the max of 80... but I sitll want a massive Trunk space, like Portable, and like it as well, get rid of the separate Trunks and just make one gigantic Joint Trunk. That was pretty awesome.

I think the trunks/joint trunk should have room for 200 items each. Just like in the good ol' PSO xD

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421