Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arc Cash rates

Default Arc Cash rates

So far, Arc Cash rates look like this:

Spoiler!

The monthly rate isn't that out of the ordinary, about 16.50 $. Extra character slots at 6.50 $? Not tooooo bad. I can deal with these, but I likely wont do the premium set, since you really don't get much out of it. I have 4 characters planned, so ~ 20 $ bucks to implement them over the course of a year ain't no thang.

On the other hand though... 6.50 $ per piece of clothing through the gold card scratch (the only one that guarantees a piece of clothing)? 6.50 per time you change your character's hair or eye colour? That's too much. 2.50$ per cash shop item other than these? Too too much. You're getting none of my monies Sega.

Am I just a cheap bastard, or does the stuff I mention in the second paragraph seem stupidly priced?

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

I agree it is stupidly priced. The scratches are random too, right? So if I don't get what I want it's over. D:

Clothes should either be buy-able directly or the scratch tickets should be dropped to 100 and 50 AC. Hell, even less.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

I also think that the scratch and salon prices are ridiculous! I will NEVER pay that much for a gacha. I am ok with the price for extra characters, but if they could drop it to 5$ than it would just be perfect for me. My budget for this game rounds out too 5-10$s a month so they really need to cut us a little slack here since I LOVE to buy clothes for my characters.
    Rebh: Newman Female (Level 180) Lv20 Masterforce, Acrotecher
    Nox: Cast Female (Level 180) Lv20 Gunmaster, Guntecher
    XBox 360, Online

I just hope the Japanese players feel the same way.

Caelis - HUbeaseal
    Kimil - RAnewm
    Endrea - FOcaseal

Quote Originally Posted by Kimil Adrayne View Post
    On the other hand though... 6.50 $ per piece of clothing through the gold card scratch (the only one that guarantees a piece of clothing)? 6.50 per time you change your character's hair or eye colour? That's too much. 2.50$ per cash shop item other than these? Too too much. You're getting none of my monies Sega.

Am I just a cheap bastard, or does the stuff I mention in the second paragraph seem stupidly priced?
    They do need to lower the clothing prices, since many more will be made and they'll make bank on that anyway.

Eye color is free to change >_>
    Hair color isn't.

So what comes with the "premium set"?

Gacha is ALWAYS redic in these games. You have to get a complete set of entirely random chance.

Looking for team. And I'm not satisfied with my sig.

I have faith that Sega will have more options for AC purchases come retail that isn't completely ridiculous.

i'm not surprised by the scratch prices at all really.

it's gonna be the bread and butter for them. clothing and myroom and myroom accessory sales will probably be what keeps this game afloat, honestly. the best part is people will buy them regardless.

if you think about it, i'd say its fair. everything else is free, and they aren't being stupid and selling super weapons either.

but i'm one of those crazies that just wanna play a good game. many people however enjoy loitering in the lobbies, and it's boring to do that unless YOU STYLIN
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!