Quote Originally Posted by Restn View Post
I know, But I'm still going along with the petition, I already have the Japanese ver. I don't like the patch because the lack of the story. ... (more stuff about a game company called "Sage")
Not to be rude, but you do realize that:

1: The patch was never released to begin with and development on it stopped around November of last year.

2: Even if the patch was completed, I'm sure the Story Dialogue would be translated as well.

3: If you're so hell-bent on wanting to know the story, why not simply... I don't know... read my translation guide? (click here) I'm sure that would put any questions you have to rest. Heck, the reason why I wrote it in the first place was because:
• I got tired of seeing all these "Petition" threads cluttering the PSO-World forum when the game first came out, and I wanted to create a justified reason to stop them.
• I had a hunch a long time ago that Sega wasn't going to release Infinity in the west so I started writing it ahead of time.
• Even if a Patch was being created, it'd be a long ways off before it'd be finished 100%. I'm talking Months to maybe a Year.

4: You're not the first person to make a petition thread here (and you won't be the last, I'm sure). These forums have to be moderated on a routinely basis to weed out threads for redundancy (hence why your second petition thread got locked, because you already made this one).

I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but while your Petition is a valiant effort, at this point in time it's in vain, I'm afraid. Plus, you getting as emotionally worked up about it as you are isn't going to help you make your case in any way.

Blace has been pretty patient and kind. I commend him for helping out in his own way by converting people's saves so they can play on Infinity.

Besides, even if Sega of America did make a localized port of Infinity, would you really WANT to buy it, given the way they treated PSPo2? (The voice acting cut out, weapons changed around or omitted, no DLC, no Serial Keys to lock out hackers...)

I'd stick to Japanese Infinity. At least you'd have a better play experience there than you would in a shoddy localized port by Sega of America (or should I say "Sage"), who evidently doesn't care about any other franchises besides Sonic the Hedgehog and games based on movie licenses.