Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Bring Infinity to the US petition

If you guys still have got some hope left in you. You can sign this petition. We can only try our hardest.

http://www.change.org/petitions/sega...ble-2-infinity

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Sega and Capcom never listen to their fans, especially not when they shove a petition in their face.

Quote Originally Posted by Restn View Post
    If you guys still have got some hope left in you. You can sign this petition. We can only try our hardest.

http://www.change.org/petitions/sega...ble-2-infinity
    It won't work.
    Last edited by Mike; Apr 24, 2012 at 12:32 AM. Reason: Merge

No one is really buying the psVita in japan, they have to make money some how. Overall, it's still not a bad idea at the end of the day, i tried.

Hold on, no one is buying the Vita in Japan?

On another note PSP2i came out a year and two months ago. Sega of America and Sega of Europe laid off a rather substantial number of people. The chances of them making this game available in the west? Very very unlikely.

Edit: Just realized that this is a massive bump from half a year ago, use the current you have made instead of bumping something older than a month.
    Last edited by blace; Apr 24, 2012 at 12:33 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

When has a game ever been localized through a petition alone? I've read of miracle stories of other games being brought over but those involved a lot of personal letters and really active interest shown through more than the fans.

A speaker for Sega of Ameria already stated their disinterest, due to lack of sales, with continuing their market on the PSP either way.
    PZ0 Friend Code : 3008-8179-4031

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Given the fact that Sega just dropped support for a lot of their titles, it's extremely unlikely Infinity will ever be localized. There's just very little incentive to do it. There was a statement made that pretty much confirmed that Infinity won't be coming over due to weak software sales of PSPo and PSPo2 outside of JP.

Trust me, I was pushing for Infinity to come state-side for a very long time, and I still wish it would.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemel View Post
    When has a game ever been localized through a petition alone?.
    Wasn't that the deal with Last Story and Xenogears? Im not 100% positive but im pretty sure the "project rainfall" or w/e was a big influence on it coming to the west.

As for infinity though, I just dont see it happening. Specially seeing as their focus right now is Pso2 and I don't mind them keeping it that way. If it was something like Meagman Legends 3 (the tragedy that happened to the development of that game Im sure you all know) I'd sign the petition but like people said above, Sega nor Capcom will listen.
    Last edited by DayDreamer; Apr 24, 2012 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    If it was something like Meagman Legends 3 (the tragedy that happened to the development of that game Im sure you all know) I'd sign the petition but like people said above, Sega nor Capcom will listen.
    I know they canned it in the middle of development, but did they state what the reason why it was all of a sudden?

Entity of the ORN Empire
    The Sword of Judgement Cora Solais

Quote Originally Posted by GeoSword View Post
    I know they canned it in the middle of development, but did they state what the reason why it was all of a sudden?
    Something along the lines of 'not having enough consumer support' something or other. It probably had something to do with Inafune leaving Capcom as it happened not long before the project was canned.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemel View Post
    When has a game ever been localized through a petition alone? I've read of miracle stories of other games being brought over but those involved a lot of personal letters and really active interest shown through more than the fans.

A speaker for Sega of Ameria already stated their disinterest, due to lack of sales, with continuing their market on the PSP either way.
    I'm guessing you don't have a Wii, there had been many games that has been released b/c of petitions.
    Last edited by Restn; Apr 30, 2012 at 02:19 PM.