Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    The "Time Attack Quests" that was announced may be PSO2's version of Challenge Mode. We'll have to wait and see how it's handled....
    /Thread

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    The "Time Attack Quests" that was announced may be PSO2's version of Challenge Mode. We'll have to wait and see how it's handled....
    Pretty sure it's gonna be nothing like PSO's cmode and it's gonna be more like the the very trite Time Attack events they had on PSU. Also as for the customizable weapons where concerned, they where pretty useful and pretty good if you grinded them all the way and combo'd them with the right effect and equipment/race. My Cast was pretty beast with his; Paralysis rifle, Charge Twin Mechguns where also pretty cash, Megid Shot weapon was boss in mines, and the Zalure spread needle was so sweet for a cast and trap detonation purposes in large crowds.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

AKA SilverCross/Pikachu Quatre52's Avatar

Praying they bring back C-mode, it was one of my favorite things to play.

Wouldn't mind a return of those customized S rank weapons either..

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AC9breaker View Post
    Pretty sure it's gonna be nothing like PSO's cmode and it's gonna be more like the the very trite Time Attack events they had on PSU.

With most of this game so far being "SHUT UP PSO FANS WE'RE TRYING TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT!" I highly doubt they're make that mistake...

But you never know.

I'd be really disappointed if they left out challenge mode.

But now that you mention it, it WOULD be easy to just throw a timer on to the missions and call it "time attack!" If they did that, I probably won't be playing it.

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Eastwood View Post
    But now that you mention it, it WOULD be easy to just throw a timer on to the missions and call it "time attack!" If they did that, I probably won't be playing it.
    No way they would do this! Infact they already do for the emergency quest, so i think that feature will only be for those. Also, wouldn't it be odd for regular quests to have a time attack mode with multiparty areas? You get code collects everywhere and random bosses and whatever else might be stopping you from achieving a good time.
    Priest (HC) on all games. Ship 2: FO/TE

Hunters Club since '01. It's a club, not a clan!

Why is everyone so slow to catch on?!

Oh yes, I do love c-mode. Getting that s rank weapon with my name on it was also a very enjoyable achievement.

(and wow, i actually do remember ac9breaker's name... my goodness, must be one of the more unique name inside my name database[brain])

Never did finish C-MODE, been playing PSOBB though. Maybe I'll try for it again.

Gib.

Quote Originally Posted by Rath-Kun View Post
    Never did finish C-MODE, been playing PSOBB though. Maybe I'll try for it again.
    Me too, but I can't find any players willing to try it out. Anyone that wanted to play is going for leet times and i'm a noob so they don't want me ;p
    Priest (HC) on all games. Ship 2: FO/TE

Hunters Club since '01. It's a club, not a clan!

i just noticed the tags in this thread. wonderful.

btw inb4 people type "dash jump dash or gtfo"

cause you do go faster. looool.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!