Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Heskett View Post
    Nah, he's just here to be outrageously autistic to provide humor for us all.
    humor will help not want to kill sega joke
    Akaimizu USER
    Still, the thing about the portable PS games, is that they will likely be able to live on forever not being tied to a server

people that post about JP update3 are evil go no a JP FORUM and post it english only PSU like XBOX360 here only PLZ

quitting when i did was a pretty good call. i played PSU the very day it came out in '06, looked forward to the updates, stuck with it up until our servers became "unique", by then i had had enough of hoping we'd catch up with the japanese servers. not sad to see it go, and can't believe it stayed as long as it did.

i thought i remember reading something in a gaming mag saying Sega was gonna support PSU 360 for at least 5 to 6 years...i guess they at least stuck to that promise. i am glad i did record some of my runs and took pics of my avatars. PSU 360 had the potential to be so much more than what it was. i played PSU 90% of the time, i remember i couldn't wait to get home from work and do a few runs. what i did love about PSU was that it was easy enough to do solo runs...the stupid folks i'd run into just wasn't worth getting my blood pressure up over...so i am thankful that PSU didn't force me to join parties. but then i am quite anti-social when playing online games anyway.

well, so long PSU 360, wish my memories of you were more positive after the announcement that we have "unique" servers and the delightful re-skins...but from 2006 to 2010, i had a helluva time.
    Last edited by bupjo; Jun 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM.
    i like to GO places, but CRAZY isn't one of them.

if its possable i would like to move over to psu jp but how do you create a account?

Quote Originally Posted by Strogg View Post
    if its possable i would like to move over to psu jp but how do you create a account?
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176829

Start here.
    Xbox 360 - Prototype 07 Cast M AT Lv 180
    JP PSU -Proto Human M GT Lv 70

This is very sad news. I was never as "attached" to PSU as I was to PSO but I will still miss it.

I must say, although I expected it to be shutdown within the next year or 2, this seems a tad sudden especially as Sega only just seemed to tackle some of the issues the server had. In fact now I think about it, it doesn't make sense that they'd have the servers fixed only to shut the game down.

I have met some really nice people on PSU over the years & have some fond memories of playing the game (and some not so fond memories).

I hope the last few months on there will be awesome.

Got burned when pc/ps2 servers closed, glad I didn't move to the xbox. Oh well, sry guys, hope pso2 turns out better.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Although I only worked half-decently on one capped character for the 360 server, I'm glad I didn't go all-out a second time. PC/PS2 shutting down was hard enough, but I'll still shed a tear for the times I had on the 360 server as well. We still have some time left, so there's still opportunities to make new memories. If anyone's interested in doing some runs, I'll be around until shutdown.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Default Hmmm i saw this coming

Better for it to be gone. PSO2 will have all the stuff most people wanted.

PSO Xbox Vet. repping Dav: 10

Dark Redrum lvl 194

Dark JoKeR lvl 200

Dark Arcon lvl 191

Mr. Tubby lvl 1

Kind of hit me hard hearing the "Official news" but I could see this coming a long time and this was what led me to quit and see friends move on as well. I guess the good thing is that with the servers gone there will be no incentive to try and go back and single player isn't enough to keep me going.
    Control-F.
    Never leave a FAQ without it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMag View Post
    JP is pretty awesome. I'll even help anyone who is thinking about transferring.
    yes help me...where do i sign lol?