Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lolTheodore

Default lolTheodore

Well The Pre-OBT was epic, but didn't you guys found yourself annoyed bumping everytime no matter where did you go with a midget newman in a FOmar outfit that startles at you and his name is Theodore way too much everywhere!? Or it was just me?

This damn midget, you bump with him like everywhere and interrupts your progress for no reason. For the fact he's starting to annoy me and appear everywhere it won't take long to become the "new Bruce Boyde" if SEGA don't do something about him. /Writes to SEGA about this.

I didn't see him one single time, and I have no idea who he is, but apparently he was a big deal.

He was EVERYWHERE! The forest, the cave, could appear up to 4 times in the same block! And have the same conversation! If there was an Emergency Code: Attack with him I would just let him die.

Mike and I had the same experience when speed running to get our mags before the POBT ended. Seriously, I could do with more Lisa and less Theodore.

Lisa gunning down Theodore to the chorus of ufufufu. Mmmmmm.

No.

Don't see him any time during any Mission.
    You must did somthing Very Special to have him follow you around.

Count me in on the whole "Theodore" spotting (now I know what his name is! lol). Seriously, everytime I meet him on the field (He appears when you see this glowing rectangular slab with a symbol in the center), I think that it was some sort of strange glitch, since I would see more then one of these same events, at times even NEXT to each other! @.@;

He didn't grace me with his presence... I guess I should be thankful for that?

He followed me to the caves, even.
    He likes to follow people around and annoy them.

probably didnt play enough to be graced with His presence. i like lisa though she coo
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

He was everywhere... WHY DON'T YOU JUST RUN BACK HOME IF YOU'RE SO SCARED?