Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i would also love the code if there anyone who could spare one. i couldnt figure out how to complete the desert mission before work -_- i will gladly give u all of my meseta and or/ w/e items i have that can be dropped.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

If it has good stats I'd use it but if not then meh.

If anyone got a spare one, i would love to have it too >.<... im a sucker for vanity items =X

You can find a bunch of people selling their bouquet rifles in the player run store. They aren't too expensive.

Where can I find player run shops? I'll buy one if it's not too expensive. I've also heard that the codes aren't account locked and you can use them with as many accounts as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by ciroth View Post
    If anyone got a spare one, i would love to have it too >.<... im a sucker for vanity items =X
    QFT... xD I'd love to have a bouquet of flowers upon my glorious bum. :3

I feel so silly for missing the pre-OBT. I couldn't log in, and through there was a registration error (even though I was in CBT) ... I didn't realize until I tried again for OBT that it was simply that my username was case-sensitive.

Derp.

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

I'm willing to sell mine for 60,000 meseta, if anybody wants that. It's lower than any price in the player stores; if nobody claims it soon I'll just put it up, but I felt like giving PSOW the first chance.

Quote Originally Posted by kdrakari View Post
    I'm willing to sell mine for 60,000 meseta, if anybody wants that. It's lower than any price in the player stores; if nobody claims it soon I'll just put it up, but I felt like giving PSOW the first chance.
    Are you on Ship 2 or 10? If you're on 10... I'd love to take you up on that offer...

... as soon as the game's back up, of course.

Full-Support FOmarl since Dreamcast PSO ver. 1
    Crown Princess by birth--Empress Regnant by destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by kdrakari View Post

If ya ship 2, i will buy it! =D

Ship 2 so ciroth gets it. In the OBT there's no trading outside of the My Shop thing, so PM me with whatever time works for you (include your time zone please) and I'll put it up then. Or choose some other way to do it, there's no way to trade other than through the AH so you'll need to be able to buy it right after I put it up to keep someone else from getting it, but we could meet in-game first to make certain the time is right and nothing came up or whatever. Just be sure to tell me in PM if you want to be 100% certain nobody else can take it.

If you don't know how to use the auction house, use this guide to get there and select Weapon, Rifle, Rarity 7 in the AH search to find it.