Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Count me in as a supporter of going to Ship 10. Even if it is temporary, there's a possibility it will last until after the Open Beta is finished.

In any case, we can look at it in this way - if we are intent on reentering Ship 2 should it reopen in future, we can treat Ship 10 as our final beta testing phase to play with character builds, then delete them once space opens up again in Ship 2.

Kinda curious, but how many people did get locked out of Ship 2 anyway? If there's a high enough number of us, Ship 10 would be as viable as any imo.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    How do we know the server cap is temporary? The error wording sounds at least currently permanent unless some other official source has posted otherwise.
    its difficult to translate but the error sentence gives the nuance that it is temporary, however if you regularly translate it, it sounds like it's permanent.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

I'm definitely in support of Ship 10 as well. The ships are already closing down incrementally as we speak. By the afternoon, when a lot of us will be logging in the first time, only the bottom ships may be the open ones. We're about to lose 5 right now.

If 2 opens up later, maybe we can move there, but I almost suggest that we actually pick a later ship to move to. Even now, Ship 2 seems a little ambitious to choose as the english server. The game is new and I would expect that it could be a good amount of time before ship 2 would not be mostly filled up. This is a Japanese version of the game and Japanese PS servers tend to be rather filled most of the time. Might as well use PSU and PSP2 as examples of how the first 2 ships/servers are usually well-filled. (For a long time, in PSU english, that was the case)
    Last edited by Akaimizu; Jun 21, 2012 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CastSoldierFan96 View Post
    Yeah of course, very good point.

Still, people will be annoyed or unsure what to do, especially if all of their friends didn't get a chance to register yet (or themselves)
    Well I'm already annoyed that our community is being split up like this =_=

and if it's just a temporary thing, I have to delete my char and start again?? great....

I joining ship 10 as soon as I get a new sega ID lol

Quote Originally Posted by deldelight8 View Post
    its difficult to translate but the error sentence gives the nuance that it is temporary, however if you regularly translate it, it sounds like it's permanent.
    I see. Certainly hoping you're right :P And hoping it won't fill up again before I get back home, haha.

*totally being productive*

Ok yall are forgetting 1 BIG promblem. Even if the server 2 is un-blocked, with all the new JP players were gonnna get lagged the freak out. On the pre-open beta I didnt lag once and I'm glad for that,but when I was on Ship 2 this morning. I was lagging around town and fightning.

I will also be starting on ship 10 now which block?

my friends and i will be going to ship 10 too.

To avoid confusion, perhaps we should keep the same block structure. Shoot for 20-22.