Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is just an extension of the maintenance thread. If you were not able to get onto servers 02 or 10 before, this is your chance. There is no telling when they will fill up again. This is a new Free2Play game in the Japanese afternoon/evening (which means it would so easily fill up again). Good luck English speakers

I'm bumping because I know so many of you won't get information unless a thread is up at the top (aversion to reading I guess). Maintenance ends in 30 minutes and character creation block is supposed to be lifted. Do not miss this opportunity.
    Last edited by Mike; Jun 22, 2012 at 05:35 AM. Reason: No need to bump that soon.

Good to know... my friend will be getting up for work at about that time so it works out almost perfectly for us :P

I made one on 6, then my friend tried to make a character a few hours later on 6 and was blocked.
    Then I made a NEW account to join him on Ship 9. I don't think ill be trying ship 2 lol

Also, there's quite a few English speaking users on Ship 9, in the lobby and the group/party select, about 1/4 were American or Canadian

I'll have to delete my char on ship 10 crazy fast then u_u. Definitely want to get on ship 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Boodendorf View Post
    I'll have to delete my char on ship 10 crazy fast then u_u. Definitely want to get on ship 2.
    Be careful. Ship 10 is a nice ship to be on as well. Many people have deleted characters only to be locked out entirely not being able to get back in. Delete at your own risk

At work until 3pm EST :P Just gotta hope the servers get a decent capacity bump. Lots of my friends are already in so I'm really hoping.

Anyone who sees this and aren't able to join, you can try to quickly find a nice person to help you create a character wit your account. Though with character design and whatnot it can be a bit of a chore

Servers are back up! I'm re-rolling on 10 now

It worked on Ship 2!! IT LIVES! IT LIIIIIVEEEEESSSSSS!!! *queue maniacal laughter*