Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Hey Kion I'll post all the new videos I get in the above post. (or a first page post if a mod or those people who posted before me would be kind enough to delete all the posts before my first one :P)

I recommend cleaning up the rest of the thread though, as I hate scrolling through all those Matoi screen caps when i'm scrolling through the pages. It'll make looking through this stuff far easier. Like wise, you might also consider nesting spoiler boxes so for more organization like i did. I was going to copy and paste your translations over to this one, but I figured that might seem rude of me and make like I was trying to take credit or something which I wouldn't want.

Anyways I am currently uploading 6 matoi videos which I got consecutively and I'm pretty sure they are from before what you took, but I'm not sure. Nor am I sure what effect me opening all but Free Desert has on this, but I originally only got 2 scenes and then had to go talk to someone and then come back for some more on my other character so these might be unlocked by what you have unlocked or something like that.

I kind of liked the messy thread as it was a lot easier to see what was I'd finished and hadn't finished.

Yeah, I think moving your post to the second post would be easier. I'll work on the translations in numerical order and just work my way down. There are a lot of evens, but i had no idea there were that many.

Matoi videos are uploaded, thought there was 6 but turns out only 5

messaged mike, not so easy to move threads like the apparently. could always start a new thread.

And for the video of the John matter board, I only posted the raw conversation. I never had a video of it in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    messaged mike, not so easy to move threads like the apparently. could always start a new thread.

And for the video of the John matter board, I only posted the raw conversation. I never had a video of it in there.
    I see. Well up to you, but we'd have to coordinate and You and are apparently on at slightly different times so that probably won't work. If you were to make a new post though i don't see why Mike doesn't just delete all but your first post and my post since that's what would be on the new thread.

I could have sworn the John video was there or I would have recorded it ^.^

New problem has arisen though... I am taking pictures of the names now, but i can't type kanji and i can't really tell what they are so I'm going to have to start posting the pics of the titles as the data doesn't seem to be anywhere where i can just copy and paste.
    Last edited by RocSage; Jul 2, 2012 at 06:55 AM.

Yeah, I think i'll just not be lazy and update my first post with the list of events.

If you post a screen shot of the event when you take it, i can type out the kanji. Also i recommend using the IME pad for character you can't read. I do it all of the time.

Yeah, I think i'll just not be lazy and update my first post with the list of events.

If you post a screen shot of the event when you take it, i can type out the kanji. Also i recommend using the IME pad for character you can't read. I do it all of the time.
    The problem is i suck with the IME and i don't see any way to really work with the Kanji. I don't know a lick of Kanji and I'm just matching up the symbols as best i can. Kana and Hiragana i can just copy and paste from wiki, but the Kanji is often enough having too fine of detail to read.

It's ok for most of the events as i'm sure you can get them again but some i think only show up at specific times.

Three more chapters? Looks like I'm going to be busy. I'll start translating the events, but the priority is pretty low at the moment. Most of them are talking about simple game mechanics. Lisa talks about how good rangers are, Maloo talks about how good forces are. The arks sisters have an event that explains that forces are good at using photons in the air, hunters are good at using photons in their bodies and rangers are good at compressing photons into bullets.

There are some good events that expand the story. In story board 2, the Arks sisters mention a powerful darks that can be found searching for something on naberius. no arks have been able to defeat it, but more than just attacking people it seems to be searching for something. The cowboy mentions that arks supposedly can't be infected by darkers, but he's not so sure about that. And Leda on hard talks about all of the warnings given to arks, don't get too close to other people, be sure to get vaccinated. So I'm going to put priority on events with stories, for the other ones I'm going to put stubs for now like "[Lisa talking about guns]", so I can come back to it later.

And just let me know of someway to put it in the tree you provided. Like a number, character name, simple title or a screen shot of the event marker. I'm not too worried about the titles as long as all of content is there. Which btw, is there a complete list of the events somewhere?

For the new chapters, for recording, even if it takes a while I'd like to have 720p and make the text as large as humanly possible. For the events I'm doing them quick and dirty but for the story chapters, I need to cross reference a lot to make sure i'm getting it right. Increase the font size of your client.

And just let me know of someway to put it in the tree you provided. Like a number, character name, simple title or a screen shot of the event marker. I'm not too worried about the titles as long as all of content is there. Which btw, is there a complete list of the events somewhere?
    You don't know how to put the text in the nested spoiler boxes? Just find the URL name for that video and then right before /spoiler-box tag you can type whatever you want.

That list is data mined from the english patch work. I assume they'll be able to find more when they translate it again, but that is low priority.

For the new chapters, for recording, even if it takes a while I'd like to have 720p and make the text as large as humanly possible. For the events I'm doing them quick and dirty but for the story chapters, I need to cross reference a lot to make sure i'm getting it right. Increase the font size of your client.
    I'll up the font size. I didn't know you were able to do that
    The current file is height is 450 (slightly less the EDTV)
    The problem with going to full resolution is you get that choppiness of those first few videos which isn't all that pleasant, especially in the sound, and I have yet to figure out how to make Youtube allow 720p+ videos. I know i have the ability but nothing i upload does it.

Another option would be for me to record in my standard def, but send you the file through some other way which would be higher res in general. Or since I'm going to play through it twice anyways I can take 2 videos one high res and one lower res and send you the high res. Or I could also just take snap shots for you to reference and then speed through with my other char and get a good play through for the video.

Quote Originally Posted by RocSage View Post
    The problem is i suck with the IME and i don't see any way to really work with the Kanji. I don't know a lick of Kanji and I'm just matching up the symbols as best i can. Kana and Hiragana i can just copy and paste from wiki, but the Kanji is often enough having too fine of detail to read.

It's ok for most of the events as i'm sure you can get them again but some i think only show up at specific times.
    ime pad are you talking about where you draw the kanji on a small pop up window?

yeah if you don't know kanji it's a little difficult to use, primarily because it mainly uses stroke count+order to register what kanji you're drawing, not so much visual similarity.

that's why sometimes you'll see people using it but it doesn't look like the kanji at all, yet it still comes up fine lol.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!