Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Mag feeding too slow?

Hi,

is it me or mag feeding is very slow? I can't feed my mag more than 1 item every like 5 minutes. Is this intended or I missed something?

It's intended. It goes by quick when you're running missions and such, though.

It goes down at 1% every 45seconds
    It fills at 33% per item regardless of rairity and stat.
    Scratch or AC Mag feed items are 900% more effective in increasing desired stat, its the business model.

HURRY UP AND IMPLEMENT AC P.SAKAI SAN!!

Sega is doing way to much nickle and diming in this game, Worse than most f2p's I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    Sega is doing way to much nickle and diming in this game, Worse than most f2p's I have seen.
    You haven't played enough Free to play game, Sega's system so far hasn't removed any core game element, only allow Cash player to level a bit quicker then most people, there isn't any God tier weapon, etc either.

I'm already fed up with people complaining about how Sega is cashing in on them and we are still in beta.

Until now you haven't paid a nickel to play this game so SHUT UP!!!!

Actually, if people complain during a testing phase, shouldn't SEGA listen? It is a testing phase.

It really does not bode well for the game is people are dissatisfied even before official release.

This is apart of the changes to mags they made from closed to open. They reduced the requirement to 5 from 10 and lowered the evolution level to 30 from 50. The trade off is it takes longer to raise.

The thing is I liked how you leveled mags before but now it's a real PITA. Only got my mag to level 2 in what, an hour of game time? The fact it "down levels" itself is ridiculous. If you don't feed it immediately when it is ready your mag will slowly decrease in % meaning you'll have to feed it even more to level it up. Very ackward design.

LOL. It takes a long time to level a mag in all the online PSO games. That is a game mechanic working as it should. What the point of putting something into a game if you are able to feed it once and its stats go to 200 automatically? People complain about pretty much anything and everything I guess