Default pso2 brings me back to the phantasy star universe once again :3

Hey everyone my name is FineWine. You may have seen me in pso2 a couple times, I am usually in ship 2 blocks 20/21 "depending on how full they are."

I used to play pso religiously on the DC and GC so when I herd about the beta I got really excited to try it. I didn't manage to get into closed but now that it is open I am actively playing in the pso universe once again "which feels great btw!" ;D

I decided to register on this site because it seems very active and the playerbase seems really nice. I can't wait to get to meet the majority of you and venture into the depths of what this game currently has to offer.

I am committed to progression and playing whenever I am not working. Needless to say at the moment I currently wish I had less hours on my work schedule the next few weeks lol.

If you ever see me don't be afraid to say hey and maybe even potentially create a party. Once again I look forward to meeting you and hope we can play soon.

Heyo~

Welcome to the site! I too come back from the dead every time a new Phantasy Star is released, and I'm also on Ship 2. Block 20 tends to be full by the time I get home from work, but I'll probably run into you sooner or later.

If you see a ninja-looking HUcaseal in black and purple named Amethyst, that's me.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

]The Ragol Trilogy: Ragol's Gift, Ragol's Curse, Ragol's Legacy GT Xbox One: Eries Fury

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Welcome to PSO-World!
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Hello! Do you mind me asking, was the Portable game for the PSP worth the buy or should I buy a different version of Phantasy Star for a different system? Im kind of looking for the MMO style where you can run around and customize your character( Im new) is the game for the PSP like that?

Quote Originally Posted by ZeNzO StUmbLiNz View Post
    Hello! Do you mind me asking, was the Portable game for the PSP worth the buy or should I buy a different version of Phantasy Star for a different system? Im kind of looking for the MMO style where you can run around and customize your character( Im new) is the game for the PSP like that?
    Not sure, haven't really played any portable versions extensively. I know pso2 will be released on the psvita eventually. For now all we can do is have high hopes of an NA release of it. "Eventually"

Also for all of you that welcomed me thank you for your feedback, it is appreciated.
    Last edited by FineWine; Jun 28, 2012 at 01:05 AM.

Welcome to the community, FineWine! :3