Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Catadrans Hard mode

So just for fun, I did the last volcano mission on hard mode today.
    What is up with them diving underground so often? They dive almost as often as the italian soccer team!

they'll nonstop dive if whoever they're targeting is currently out of range. if you stay within their attack range they will constantly attack you and virtually never dive ever.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Were you keeping at range, by any chance? They try to keep up with you.

I wonder how long it would take you to kill it, if you just kept running away and shooting it? Besides an outrageously long time, that is.

They didn't dive but they sure did die really fast. I'm a hunter so I have to stay close.
    PSO2
    テレサ Lv65-Hunter Lv49-Fighter Lv60-Ranger Lv40-Braver
    My Youtube Channel / Join the League

As a solo hunter he was wrecking me with those stun twirls and the triple head thrust, such a lame thing to put on a boss. So I got him to what I figured was half dead and shot him down after that, it didn't actually take that long to do.

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    As a solo hunter he was wrecking me with those stun twirls and the triple head thrust, such a lame thing to put on a boss. So I got him to what I figured was half dead and shot him down after that, it didn't actually take that long to do.
    dude, block or dodge. don't blame the game bro.

however, if you're fighting him and you're only level ten, you have no gear gauge/just guard, i'll cut you some slack. the game is actually pretty difficult until you get either of those. also, it depends on the photon art skills you have available to you as well. some photon arts are incredibly useful, others not so much.
    Last edited by soulpimpwizzurd; Jul 2, 2012 at 10:20 PM.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-

My biggest problem with them is probably that it is too hard to cast Resta on the card from a safe distance on the controller. I find myself trying to run in with a staff and I get stunned. People running out of the shiny cloud is already stressful enough.
    Freezies proudly sporting his Fomar hat.

Well that's THEIR problem.
    Personally if I'm not popping mates immediately after taking a hit, I'll stand around the force and shoot at the boss hoping the force notices my dwindling HP bar.

Quote Originally Posted by PSO Addict View Post
    My biggest problem with them is probably that it is too hard to cast Resta on the card from a safe distance on the controller. I find myself trying to run in with a staff and I get stunned. People running out of the shiny cloud is already stressful enough.
    holy shit can i relate to this.

it takes some good practice to "read" where people are probably going to move so you can range resta them. i can see forces that master this technique to be incredible assets to teams but it's incredibly difficult. you will rarely land a ranged resta with talis if you aim where your target currently is, because 9/10 times he'll already have moved away.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。