Default Full Party Wipe Out?

So just curious to see if anyone out there has been part of a party in which the entire team got wiped out? Like during a boss or during the level.

This game is far too easy to see entire parties get wiped out. Wait for Ultimate difficulty when everything is breathing and passing Megid gas and I'd imagine it being possible.

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

nope. generally if people die they instantly return to campship, jump into the pool, warp to area 3 and take the boss warp, before the last person dies (if there's only one guy remaining, but that almost never happens because people do the above mentioned so quickly)

so long as that one guy just constantly runs away he can just wait for his teammate to come back from campship and warp back into the boss stage.

this is why i think defensive skills are less valuable. there is no punishment for reviving back at campship and coming back. the only possible punishment is missing out on the boss kill so you lose the exp and drops. it doesn't matter if you die or if others die.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!