Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Megid

Default Megid

Earlier today I notice that there was an animation I hadn't recognized before while doing Hard City. Someone was firing off dark purple orbs that would impact on the monsters and explode. For a second, I thought it was a player's mag. But I happened to actually catch the FO charging up the technique and firing it off at the mobs. And this definitely wasn't an npc, there was no symbol next to their name.

JP wiki has no new information on their technique page. Does anyone have ANY idea at all how to obtain this? Were there any new npcs introduced in the latest patch? Or perhaps maybe a matter board reward?
    PSO2
    Main Character: Ezra
    Ship: 2

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

The only one that has the tech is the Mag, But could be a rare drop form Tundra perhaps? It is listed in the line up for content but was listed later but maybe they ninja'd it in?

JP wiki did not list it as a NPC present, however they added some values up to lv.5. I don't get why they would make up these values, could be a rare drop, or your eyes playing tricks on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizunos View Post
    JP wiki did not list it as a NPC present, however they added some values up to lv.5. I don't get why they would make up these values, could be a rare drop, or your eyes playing tricks on you.
    Definitely not my eyes playing tricks on me. FO had a purple shadowy circle shine before firing off a shadowy ball. I could not possibly be the only person who has seen anyone cast megid? I hope its not THAT rare. Does add a little novelty to FO techniques though..
    PSO2

I MOST DEFINITELY heard the megid sound a couple times in a game, and there were a ton of forces around, but I didn't actually see the attack. I know that sound though, so either something new uses it or it's megid.

yeah, i saw a guy in a JP party i was with spamming megid everywhere and i was like MEGIDDO!?!??

and he ignored my surprise.
    ラブ、アンド、ピース。
    -everything i type is completely serious and you should be offended no matter the content jaja-
    translated pre-OB skill trees link
    Ma name's Satoshi Sakai and I sell My room and My room accessories! Uh huh huh!

Ohh. I'll go back to playing my force if they're adding new techs!

Hey guys! Just thought i would hop in and say i can confirm Megid. I saw it being used last night in Tundra.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2j5xwgj&s=6
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24g1ulu&s=6
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cgy3j9&s=6

The force that was using it was spamming it everywhere. Really a cool tech. However they were a JP player and even using google translate, i wasn't able to figure out how they got it.
    Last edited by ps0k1d; Jul 7, 2012 at 11:36 PM.

I knew I seent it! And thats the same exact FO that I saw casting it
    PSO2